Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More) [UPDATED 1/1/2021]

Jawz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Most of the pngs are broken. can i get the Deadpool Overwolrd abd battler sprites plz?

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Most of the pngs are broken. can i get the Deadpool Overwolrd abd battler sprites plz?
Normally that is a web browser issue. (all the Deadpool sprites show up fine for me). If you are using something like Firefox try switching to chrome or vice-versa. Also, you could just try to right click on where the image is supose to be and click "reload image". Try those and see if that works for you and let me know.

Animebryan

Need more resources!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Will there ever be facesets for these as well?

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Will there ever be facesets for these as well?

No, I'm not very good at the facesets, sorry. But I am sure there is a plethora of Marvel artwork out there that one could use for facesets.

Animebryan

Need more resources!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ok, got that covered. What about an Ultron SV Battler?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yet another massive thanks and props to you GalacticGod.
I'm making a game for my friends as a christmas present, burn a cd make a mockup box and everything. These characters are going to be unlockables and I KNOW they're gonna love them.

Jawz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Normally that is a web browser issue. (all the Deadpool sprites show up fine for me). If you are using something like Firefox try switching to chrome or vice-versa. Also, you could just try to right click on where the image is supose to be and click "reload image". Try those and see if that works for you and let me know.
What is your policy to use these/ edit them for mz?

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What is your policy to use these/ edit them for mz?
Well, most were used using an MV base so as long as you own MV you can use them in any engine you like. Also, I have no problem with edits and whatnot, use them however best fits your game. :)

Ok, got that covered. What about an Ultron SV Battler?
Not currently planning on making an Ultron SV Battler. I guess I could add it to the list of stuff I want to get around to creating.

Yet another massive thanks and props to you GalacticGod.
I'm making a game for my friends as a christmas present, burn a cd make a mockup box and everything. These characters are going to be unlockables and I KNOW they're gonna love them.
Sounds awesome. Let me know how it turns out!

Jawz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
also i absolutely cannot find anywhere casual clothing for rpg maker mz, like a business suit and a hoodie. do you know of any?

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
also i absolutely cannot find anywhere casual clothing for rpg maker mz, like a business suit and a hoodie. do you know of any?
I know they have all those resources for the generator in RPG Maker MV but I don't think I have seen them for MZ yet. You would either have to make what you are looking for in the MV generator or edit the resource you need to match MZ's character generator. (Or just put it together in something like Photoshop and bypass the generators altogether).

I'm sure eventually what you are looking for will be available for MZ either, either through a DLC or a Fan Edit resource but as of now I think MV only has the materials you are looking for.

aral333

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
IGM
I wish there were more enemies, like the chitauries, the black order or meaby some kree and skrull guys. I hope they are some of your projects in mind.
keep working so cool.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wish there were more enemies, like the chitauries, the black order or meaby some kree and skrull guys. I hope they are some of your projects in mind.
keep working so cool.

I have been working on a Skrull character sprite. Here is the WIP version of it:

Skrull - WIP.png

I have been wanting to get back to making these but I just go so many other projects going on right now, along with a lot real life stuff, that the Marvel sprites have just not been a big priority to me. Hopefully, I will have a full sprite sheet for it done soon though.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!

To start 2021 off I have a new Marvel Character Sprite for you; this time it is the finished version of a Skrull Soldier.

Skrull - Character Sprite
(Credit: GalacticGod, BB Entertainment, Blackxwolf, & Kadokawa)
$Skrull.png

Anyhow, remember to let me know what you guys think of it.

Last edited:

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any chance you'll ever do the version of Storm where she had the mowhawk (and was teamleader for a while)?

And Sabretooth?

(Just planting an idea xD)

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any chance you'll ever do the version of Storm where she had the mowhawk (and was teamleader for a while)?
Sorry but as of right now I have no plans of creating a sprite for, Storm with a Mowhawk, but you never know.

And Sabretooth?
I've actually already done Sabretooth. Here he is again if you missed him:

Sabretooth Character Sprite
(Credit: GalacticGod, Random, & Kadokawa)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you thought you'd be finished with the grid, and spend ~8-9 hours on an arrow. How is this more difficult to than player movement?

Still some bugs hiding in there, but it's nearly complete.

I'm having it strictly follow the path a user draws, because there will be booby trap and other similar mechanics where you want to avoid specific cells.
I feel like banging my head against a wall every time I want to find that post that shows all the plugin header codes. Then I think "next time I find it, I'm going to bookmark it". Then I think "wait a minute ... maybe I bookmarked it last time because it took me so long to find it". Check bookmarks, and there it is :)
... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucimountfort