Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More) [UPDATED 1/20/2020]

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@zerodramon Instead of posting in peoples' resource threads asking them to make specific resources for you, it would be best for you to post a new thread in Resource Requests asking for help there. Please keep in mind that Resource Requests is for 1 or 2 sprites only. If you need many more than that, you'd be best posting in Project Recruitment.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just finished a new character sheet for the X-Men. This one includes: Gambit, Rogue, Nightcrawler, IceMan, Bishop, and Jubilee. Nightcrawler was a bit tricky to get correct but in the end, I think it came out pretty good. Anyhow, remember to let me know what you think and enjoy!

X-Men: Character Set 02
(Credit: GalacticGod, Kadokawa, Mysterious Things, KerriganSaila, Random, Whtdragon, & Hiddenone)
X-Men Character Set 02.png

Last edited:

Layri2432

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They are beautiful (I really like the "ice effect" of IceMan :) )

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Fantastic work @GalacticGod !! You've done it again. Now if only Jube's had an idle "bubble gum" animation.. hehe.

I love that you are using their 'golden age' outfits. Honestly, the 90's age costumes were some of the best. Sometimes I think the later artists tried too hard to make really over designed outfits. That being said, Rogue's Age of Apocalypse costume is probably my all time favorite of hers.

Actually, some to think of it, all of the Age of Apocalypse costumes were pretty stellar.. everyone was sporting that Magneto styled collar.. heh.
Man.. now I'm reminiscing.. maybe I'm gonna go back and re-enjoy the Age of Apocalypse miniseries!! :)
-MIA

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Finely got around to finishing the SV Battler for the Daredevil: Man Without Fear, Black Costume, (That was also used in seasons one and three of the Netflix Daredevil television series). I completed the Character Sprite for it a while ago when I first released Daredevil/Defenders set, but just didn't take the time to finish this until now. Anyhow, remember to let me know what you think and enjoy!

Daredevil SV Battler 02
(Credit: GalacticGod & Kadokawa)
Daredevil SV Battler 2.png

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just finished making a character sprite set and the SV Battler for the Punisher. I am going to place it in the Defenders section since he was part of the Netflix line up. Anyhow, remember to let me know what you guys think of it.

The Punisher: Character Set
(Credit: GalacticGod, Kadokawa, Jack Saintsworth, & Random)
Punisher.png

The Punisher: SV Battler
(Credit: GalacticGod, Kadokawa, & Random)
Punisher SV Battler.png

Last edited:

aidandowen

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love your work. It has inspired me to drop my current project of 12 months and start an X-men specific game. I would love to see some 90's X-Men SV battlers in the future. I have created some of my own sprites based on the Original 5 X-men. (I recoloured the mask of your Iron fist for the hood, I hope you don't mind. Also used Avery's Wheelchair template for Xavier.)

<--snip-->

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@aidandowen It's nice that you want to share your work, but it's not cool to post your own resources in someone else's thread. In addtion, Avery's terms of service forbid reposting of edits of her work. I have, threfore, removed your images.

I would be good, if you want to share your work, to open your own thread to post the X-Men sprites, but you cannot post the wheelchair one.

aidandowen

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Forgive me, I am new to this forum. No offence was intended I just wanted to let GalacticGod know I was inspired by his work and this seemed to be the marvel themed thread.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just finished with a Character Sprite and SV Battler of one of Daredevil's arch enemies, Bullseye. Remember to let me know what you guys think!

Bullseye Character Sheet
Bullseye Single Character Sheet.png

Bullseye SV Battler
Bullseye SV Battler.png

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Got a couple of X-Men Battlers that I just finished.

Cyclops SV Battler
Cyclops SV Battler.png

Iceman SV Battler
Iceman SV Battler.png

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just finished some SV battlers of a couple more of the Avengers; Black Widow and Nick Fury. Enjoy!

Black Widow SV Battler
(Credit: GalacticGod, Mysterious Things, & Kadokawa)
Black Widow SV Battler.png

Nick Fury SV Battler
(Credit: GalacticGod, Kadokawa, & Cory)
Nick Fury SV Battler.png

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I've been trying to release a different Marvel resource each day leading up to the release of the new, Spider-Man: Far From Home, movie. Today I have another alternate character sprite and SV Battler of Captain Marvel. This time she is sporting her short hair cut. Remember to let me know what you guys think!

Captain Marvel - Character Set
(Credit: GalacticGod, Kadokawa, & Mysterious Things)
Captain Marvel 02.png

Captain Marvel SV Battler
(Credit: GalacticGod, Kadokawa, & Mysterious Things)
Captain Marvel SV Battler 03.png

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The road to Spider-Man: Far From Home, continues; today I have a Silver Surfer Character Sheet and SV Battler completed. Remember to let me know what you guys think!

Silver Surfer - Character Set
(Credit: GalacticGod, WhtDragon, & Kadokawa)
Silver Surfer.png

Silver Surfer - SV Battler
Silver Surfer SV Battler 01.png

Menasay

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like all that you've done so far, it's pretty neat. However, know any place I can get portraits at? Or music possibly?

Layri2432

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I reaaaally like the "on-surf" silver surfer :) Nick Fury is also super cool !

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would love to see some 90's X-Men SV battlers in the future.
I have a Wolverine SV Battler up already and just finished a Cyclops and Iceman SV Battlers earlier this week. Currently working on a bunch of the other team members as well. Hopefully I should have them done soon.

I have created some of my own sprites based on the Original 5 X-men. (I recolored the mask of your Iron fist for the hood, I hope you don't mind. Also used Avery's Wheelchair template for Xavier.)
I took a look at the sprites you made for the original five X-Men; they look great! I also used Avery's Wheelchair template for Xavier sprite but have never posted as she does not allow re-posts of edits of her work but it was very helpful for the sprite.

I like all that you've done so far, it's pretty neat. However, know any place I can get portraits at? Or music possibly?
Well, there is a lot of face graphics all over the internet as well as a bunch of fan created ones (I am sure there are people out there that would allow you to use them in a fan game if asked). I have never created any face graphics from scratch and am not currently planning on doing so; so maybe looking at places like Deviant Art and whatnot might be a good place to start. Hope that helps.

I reaaaally like the "on-surf" silver surfer :) Nick Fury is also super cool !
Thanks, I appreciate all the support! It really is a great motivator to keep creating these! :)

Last edited:

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The road to Spider-Man: Far From Home, is over! Happy Spider-Man Day! Today I have an SV Battler of Spider-Man's black symbiote suit to go along with the Character sprite that I already created. Remember to let me know what you guys think and enjoy the movie!

Spider-Man: SV Battler
Spider-Man SV Battler 02.png

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Today I have another X-Men SV Battler: Jean Gray. This one was a tad more complicated than I thought it was going to be. Jean Gray's customer was a little difficult to get correct but in the end I think it came out pretty well. Anyhow, I hope every likes it and remember to let me know what you guys think of it as well.

Jean Gray SV Battler
(Credit: GalacticGod, Mysterious Things, Hiddenone, & Kadokawa)
Jean Gray SV Battler.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep snapping wireless headphones. I think thats how they get ya, good sound quality but cheap plastic...
Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.
School books are so expensive... I just paid a fortune. :(
Does anyone knows those arts are just rip-offs from anime, or those are custom arts? There are no availlable TOS information so I'm not sure it's safe to get them
The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whatswiththecat