Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More) [UPDATED 1/20/2020]

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just got done putting the finishing touches on the Blade Character set and SV Battlers. Let me know what you guys think:

Blade Character Set
(Credit: GalacticGod, Kadokawa, Jack Saintsworth, & BB Entertainment)
Blade.png

Blade SV Battler 01
(Credit: GalacticGod, Kadokawa, & Jack Saintsworth)
Blade SV Battler 01.png

Blade SV Battler 02
(Credit: GalacticGod, Kadokawa, & Jack Saintsworth)
Blade SV Battler 02.png

JackFrost85

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Holy moly!!!! That blade set turned out better than I was expecting!! Great job!!

JackFrost85

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hey just wondering which sprites you're working in next? Any chance it'll be the side battler of doctor strange?

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey just wondering which sprites you're working in next?
Here is a quick look at the stuff I am currently working on, (some closer to completion than others)

Upcoming Stuff.png

Some of these are very early and I am still trying to figure out a few of their looks. Others are closer to be completed.

Any chance it'll be the side battler of doctor strange?
I actually already have a Dr. Strange SV Battler up. It is posted somewhere in the comments and it is also in the Avengers section of the first post. Let me know if you are still having issues finding it.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
On feedback, I'd say the color for Silver Surfer is maybe a bit too dull? I think he should be a shinier. On the other hand, Iceman looks pretty much spot on!
I agree so I have been working on trying to fix it up a bit. Let me know what you think:

Silver Surfer Changes.png

Silver Surfer - Character Set
(Credit: GalacticGod, WhtDragon, & Kadokawa)
Silver Surfer - New.png

Silver Surfer SV Battler
(Credit: GalacticGod & Kadokawa)
Silver Surfer SV Battler 01 - New.png

JackFrost85

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Nice!!! I think this new one matches my rpg 2k3 sprite even better!!

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been working a lot on my Fantasy RPG for RPG Maker MV in my free time; so I haven't gotten to as many of the Marvel sprites as I was hoping to but I did just finish the Spider-Man Villain: Vulture/Adrian Toomes. This sprite is based off of his old man comic book version (personally my favorite version of the character). I'm going to add him to the Spider-Man Villains Character Sheet on the first page as well. Anyhow, remember to let me know what you guys think,:)

Vulture Character Sprite
(Credit: GalacticGod, BB Entertainment, & Kadokawa)
Vulture Character Sprite.png

Last edited:

stephan1234

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Any chance of adding characters from Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse?

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any chance of adding characters from Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse?
I have a Miles Morales (Spider-Man) Set up on the first page. I will most likely do Spider-Gwen, Kingpin, and Prowler in the near future. I have also thought about maybe doing the Noir Spider-Man at some point as well.

stephan1234

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have a Miles Morales (Spider-Man) Set up on the first page. I will most likely do Spider-Gwen, Kingpin, and Prowler in the near future. I have also thought about maybe doing the Noir Spider-Man at some point as well.
Don't forget Peni Parker....

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just finished the Moon Knight character set. Not sure when I will get around to doing an SV Battler for him (eventually but most likely not soon). Anyhow, let me know how you think he came out!

Moon Knight - Character Set
(Credit: GalacticGod & Kadokawa)
Moon Knight.png

JackFrost85

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
hey hows it going? just wondering if you have made any more side battlers?

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey hows it going? just wondering if you have made any more side battlers?
I have a few that may be about half done or so. I have actually been spending most of my free RPG Makering time working on my own RPG Maker MV game (fantasy based). So I haven't been devoting too much time to completing the Marvel Character Sprites and SV Battlers.

I am sure at some time (in the near future) I will be back to completing making more of them.

JackFrost85

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
All good i was just wondering. Would I be able to make a request? whenever you get back into making these, can you make side battlers for Ant-Man, The Wasp and The guardian of the galaxy? ill be able to finish my game with those.

W74

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you make please Doctor Who characters (Sv actors and Sv Battler) + Tardis Inside Please.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you make please Doctor Who characters (Sv actors and Sv Battler) + Tardis Inside Please.
I believe that the Tardis is a thing from Dr. Who but unfortunately I don't watch that television show (in fact, I've never seen an episode from it) so I do not think I would be the right person to ask about developing assets for it, But RussMK3 has created some Dr. Who Resources for MV.

Here is the link:
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/doctor-who-resources-for-mv.81657/

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just finished a character sheet for the Spider-Man Villain, The Green Goblin/Norman Osborn. I have versions with and without his belt/sash. As well as a forward facing version of him hovering on his glider. I tried to get his head covering to move a little but every time I messed with it; it never came out right. So right now it's just static on his head. (Might go back and tweak it later). Overall, I like the sprite a lot and think it came out pretty good, but remember to let me know what you guys think of it as well.

Green Goblin
(Credit: GalacticGod, Speculum Alloy, & Kadokawa)
Green Goblin.png

Still have a bunch of Marvel Character sprites and SV Battlers about half finish as well as a bunch that I would still like to produce. Been working a lot on my own game lately so still not sure when I am gonna be able to make/complete more of them but hopefully soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
Your Characters Sets are amazing! Great job! You intend to do Harry Osborn, Sally Avril, Liz Allan, Silk/Cindy Moon, Araña/Anya Corazon, Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew, Spinneret/Mary Jane Watson, Agent Venom/Flash Thompson, Ganke Lee, Ben Reilly, Kaine Parker, Ned Leeds, Betty Brant, Gloria Grant, John Jameson, Randy Robertson, Jean DeWolff, George Stacy, Ghost-Spider/Gwen Stacy, Ben Parker, Felicia Hardy/Black Cat, Eddie Brock/Venom, Cletus Kasady/Carnage and Aaron Davis/Prowler too?

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A sizable number of dead links here. Anyone have working links and/or mirrors?

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A sizable number of dead links here. Anyone have working links and/or mirrors?
I believe all of the images are working fine. If you are not seeing them, trying switching to a different web browser to view them (I feel like Chrome works the best to see the pictures) or right click and refresh the .png image and it should appear,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep snapping wireless headphones. I think thats how they get ya, good sound quality but cheap plastic...
Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.
School books are so expensive... I just paid a fortune. :(
Does anyone knows those arts are just rip-offs from anime, or those are custom arts? There are no availlable TOS information so I'm not sure it's safe to get them
The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightfight