dunedj

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New fan resources to master GGod, enjoy.

Venom (wo/ white spider and w/ details), Venom (Raimi), Octopus (No Way Home), "Eddie Brock", and some placeholder sprites.
new set 2.png
Peter B. Parker (Spider-Verse), Black Suit Spider-Man (Raimi), Spider-Man Ps4 (wo/ mask) and Peter B. Parker (wo/ mask).
spider man new.png

OverTheTop123

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Love these! Any chance of us getting new Side View Battlers in the future?

JackFrost85

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hey GG!!! Just wondering big everything is alright with you? Haven't seen an update in quite awhile. Been looking forward to seeing what you've been able to do with the side battlers if your still working on them.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love these! Any chance of us getting new Side View Battlers in the future?
Yeah, I have a bunch that I am still working on. They take a bit longer than the TV and TVD sprites but hopefully I should have some more out once I can find some spare time, lol

Hey GG!!! Just wondering big everything is alright with you? Haven't seen an update in quite awhile. Been looking forward to seeing what you've been able to do with the side battlers if your still working on them.
I've been around, lol. Made a few posts over on my MZ thread recently but haven't had as much time in recent months to work on the Marvel sprites as I haven't had that much free time and the time I do find I have been working on other projects. I have a ton of them that I have started but haven't been able to finish yet. That said, I do have a new sprite for you below, :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Today, I bring to you a sprite of Thanos' brother, Starfox. For those of you familiar with the MCU film, The Eternals, Starfox makes an appearance in one of their post credit scenes. Anyhow, remember to let me know what you guys think of him.

Starfox - Character Sprite
(Credit: GalacticGod, BB Entertainment, & Kadokawa)
Starfox.png

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Spiderdoppelganger.png

Just finished another sprite. This time the Spider-Man villain known as, The Doppelganger. I remember him best from the original Infinity War comic book line back in the 90's. Anyhow, I also added him to the Spider-Man Villains #2 section on the main page under the Spider-Man tab. So remember to let me know how you guys think it came out. Thanks,

The Doppelganger - Character Sprite
(Credit: GalacticGod, & Kadokawa)
$Doppelganger.png

Last edited:

aral333

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
IGM
As always you are doing an amazing job, I would love to see in the future more wakanda sprites like Okoye, Killmonguer, Shuri or Klaw. Keep working like that, I love every desing.

Kmon13

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You did a wonderful job creating these Character and SV battler sets including the ones for Black Panther and Blade. However, I have to ask if the War Machine and maybe an Infamous Iron man and Iron Patriot SV battlers will be in the works down the line?

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As always you are doing an amazing job, I would love to see in the future more wakanda sprites like Okoye, Killmonguer, Shuri or Klaw. Keep working like that, I love every desing.
I have been working on a few of those but none are fully finished yet. Hopefully soon.

You did a wonderful job creating these Character and SV battler sets including the ones for Black Panther and Blade. However, I have to ask if the War Machine and maybe an Infamous Iron man and Iron Patriot SV battlers will be in the works down the line?
I haven't started on a SV Battlers for War Machine or sprites for Infamous Iron man or Iron Patriot yet. But the goal is to one day have sprites and battlers for all the Marvel Characters (the dream, lol).

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow! Now there's a name I haven't seen in awhile. Glad to see you're doing well Galactic God, and what an interesting place to find you! Thank you for the resources!

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know it's been a long while since I was able to complete any of the Marvel sprites but I just finished this one and thought I would post it for everyone:

Hobgoblin - Character Set
(Credit: GalacticGod, BB Entertainment & Kadokawa)
Hobgoblin.png

As always, remember to let me know how you think it came out as I am always looking for feedback. I will also add this sprite sheet to the main page under the Spider-Man tab. In addition, I have quite a few Marvel sprites that I have been working on that are now pretty close to being finished, so hopefully I will be able to post those over the next few weeks/months.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know it's been a long while since I was able to complete any of the Marvel sprites but I just finished this one and thought I would post it for everyone:

Hobgoblin - Character Set
(Credit: GalacticGod, BB Entertainment & Kadokawa)
View attachment 223332

As always, remember to let me know how you think it came out as I am always looking for feedback. I will also add this sprite sheet to the main page under the Spider-Man tab. In addition, I have quite a few Marvel sprites that I have been working on that are now pretty close to being finished, so hopefully I will be able to post those over the next few weeks/months.
This is absolutely incredible! I have followed you for years and love love love! all the marvel and DC characters. Its such and Inspiration!

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is absolutely incredible! I have followed you for years and love love love! all the marvel and DC characters. Its such and Inspiration!
Thanks for the kind words; it's always great to hear from those who have enjoyed the sprites I have produced.

--------------------------------------

With that said, today I bring another of Spider-Man's villains, The Prowler. Remember to let me know what you guys think of it.

The Prowler - Character Sprite
$Prowler.png

I will add this sprite to the, Spider-Man - Villain Set 02, section on the main page under the Spider-Man tab.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As the MoonKnight series on Disney+ nears it's finale on Wednesday, I thought I would finally get around to finishing up his SV Battler.

MoonKnight - SV Battler
MoonKnight SV Battler.png

Here is the sprite sheet I did a while ago to go with the Battler:

MoonKnight - Character Sprites
index.php

I will add the SV Battler to the, Miscellaneous, section on the main page under the Miscellaneous tab. As always, remember to let me know how you think it came out as I am always looking for feedback.

Dream!

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looking pretty good! Which suit do you like better? The hooded version or the alternate suit? I really like the hood and symbol details.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally working on a real title graphic! Here we are at an early stage:
titledemo.png
Sometimes game dev feel like...
progressMeme.png
back with more music

When I first heard a song by Nickolas Wolfe I was impressed by his musical skills and I instantly knew he was the perfect fit for the sound I was looking for Eniko: Ghosts Of Grace. The song I first heard was later used in Doirosz Arena in the game. For the launch of the demo version of Eniko next week, Nickolas made a new version of this very meaningful song!
Contemplating an old idea I once had about a fantasy world where elemental manipulation was possible, but combat uses required... creativity. Kinda like ATLA, but far more restricted, with a lot of physics-related realism driving what was possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capitanchief