Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More) [UPDATED 6/19/2020]

cpanigrahi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a very stupid question, I'm sorry. I'm new to RMMV and just looking to make some fangames for my friends/family. How do I use the sprites people have uploaded to these forums? Would be mighty appreciative of any help, thank you in advance!

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So ugh.. when are you going to announce your Marvel Universe project?.. ;)
Sinister is looking great!
-MIA
It's still pretty far off. I have mostly been focusing on finishing my traditional RPG Project at the moment (with completing a few Marvel, DC, and other sprites with whatever additional time I may have). Hopefully some day, :)

I have a very stupid question, I'm sorry. I'm new to RMMV and just looking to make some fangames for my friends/family. How do I use the sprites people have uploaded to these forums? Would be mighty appreciative of any help, thank you in advance!
After you download the images that you want. Open your game folder, once inside, open the img folder. From there, open your characters folder, and simple place the image file in that location. For the fighting sprites, open your game folder, then once again, open the img folder. From this point you will now open your sv_actors folder and place the image file in that location. Hope that helps.

--------------------------------------

Today I have another one of Spider-Man's Villains, The Scorpion. I think this one came out pretty well. I am also going to add him to the Spider-Man Villains character sheet on the first page.

Scorpion - Character Sprite
(Credit: GalacticGod, BB Entertainment, & Kadokawa)
$Scorpion.png

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was only kidding.. but now I'm intrigued by any Marvel project you might bake up! :)

-MIA

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Second day in a row that I bring another character from Spider-Man's rogue gallery. This time I have, The Shocker. Once again, I was extremely happy with how this one turned out. An addition to the single sprite sheet below, I am also going to add him to the, Spider-Man Villains - Character Sheet, on the first page. Anyhow, remember to let me know what you guys think of it.

The Shocker - Character Sprite
(Credit: GalacticGod, & Kadokawa)
$Shocker.png

MechScapeZH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Second day in a row that I bring another character from Spider-Man's rogue gallery. This time I have, The Shocker. Once again, I was extremely happy with how this one turned out. An addition to the single sprite sheet below, I am also going to add him to the, Spider-Man Villains - Character Sheet, on the first page. Anyhow, remember to let me know what you guys think of it.

The Shocker - Character Sprite
View attachment 142676
This one's incredible, @GalacticGod . I always liked Shocker- the combination of how long he's been around and how little he's accomplished was always amusing to me- to say nothing of his appearance on the '94 series (I'll chase you to the ends of the earth!). As mentioned before, the texturing is phenomenal.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Today I have yet again, another Spider-Man Villain character sprite. This time I bring you, Electro. I had a pretty difficult time trying to get this characters mask correct. I must have went through five different designs that I scrapped before settling on the current one that you see. I may give it another go at a later time but for now I am pretty content with the one you see below.

I have also added this spite to the, Spider-Man Villains, character sheet on the first page. So if you prefer to have all the villains clumped together on one sheet, it is there as well.

Electro - Character Sprite
$Electro.png

MechScapeZH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Today I have yet again, another Spider-Man Villain character sprite. This time I bring you, Electro. I had a pretty difficult time trying to get this characters mask correct. I must have went through five different designs that I scrapped before settling on the current one that you see. I may give it another go at a later time but for now I am pretty content with the one you see below.

I have also added this spite to the, Spider-Man Villains, character sheet on the first page. So if you prefer to have all the villains clumped together on one sheet, it is there as well.

Electro - Character Sprite
View attachment 143680
This is perfect. Despite his simplistic characterization, Electro has always been one of my favorite Spidey villains.

I always thought he was a particularly gregarious victim of the whole "realism is paramount" trend of the 90s & 00s- he's not a "being of pure energy," he's a criminal who throws lightning bolts, wears a (admittedly a bit ridiculous) lightning bolt-shaped mask, and yells a lot. THAT is Electro. (And why do they keep making him blue in every redesign...?)

Anyway, now that I've gone on that particular tangent, massive props to you on this @GalacticGod . Pure Romita- and he isn't blue to boot. :)

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just a quick one today of the villainous, Thunderbolt Ross, as the, Red Hulk. I have also added him to the first page alongside Kang the Conqueror in a new Avengers Villains Sprite Sheet. Hopefully I will be able to add some more characters to it soon.

Red Hulk - Character Sprite
$Red Hulk.png

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Big update for fans of the X-Men. I just completed my 3rd Character Set for the group. This set includes: Emma Frost, Havok, Psylocke, Banshee, Angel, and Archangel. I also have an extra pose of Banshee with his arms out.

I might do a full sheet of just Banshee, as well as Angel and Archangel, as I feel there could be a lot of poses are costume variations that I would like to produce for those characters. So you might see those sheets over the next week or so.

Like the previous full sheet releases with a bunch of different characters, this did take me a long time to produce but I am pretty proud of how it came out. Banshee and Archangel were particulary tricky. Remember to let me know what you guys think of it.

X-Men: Character Set 03
(Credit: GalacticGod, Mysterious Things, Hiddenone, Whtdragon, Green Zero, BB Entertainment, & Kadokawa)
X-Men Character Set 03.png

Last edited:

Patryqss

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey, great work on all those sets, I love them! Some of them don't load for me though...
I have a question. I have an idea for the game that uses your sets but I would need a "projectile" for each character. For example flying shield for Captain America, an arrow for Hawkeye, laser for Iron Man, thunder / hammer for Thor etc. Would it be possible for you to make some of them?

JackFrost85

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hey I love all the new sprites!!

Just wondering how the GotG side battlers are coming along?

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a question. I have an idea for the game that uses your sets but I would need a "projectile" for each character. For example flying shield for Captain America, an arrow for Hawkeye, laser for Iron Man, thunder / hammer for Thor etc. Would it be possible for you to make some of them?
Problems with loading the images could just be the web browser that you are using. I know I have had issues with Firefox getting them to load correctly in the past. (Also, you could try right clicking on the image and just hit "re-load image", often that will work as well).

As of right, I don't think I will be able to work on something like that but feel free to ask around in the request thread for help maybe someone their might have time to edit them all for that.

Hey I love all the new sprites!!
Just wondering how the GotG side battlers are coming along?
I was gonna try and get them all completed before posting them here on the thread but it may still be a while before they are all done so I might as well post the ones I have fished thus far. Groot was pretty hard to get to a working state, (Since he was pretty much made from scratch) but I think it works pretty well now; just don't try and use a weapon with his SV Battler.

Groot SV Battler
(Credit: GalacticGod)
Groot SV Battler.png

Starlord SV Battler
(Credit: GalacticGod, Hiddenone, & Kadokawa)
Star Lord SV Battler.png

Peter Quill SV Battler
(Credit: GalacticGod, Mysterious Things, Hiddenone, & Kadokawa)
Peter Quill SV Battler.png

Gamora SV Battler
(Credit: GalacticGod, Hiddenone, & Kadokawa)
Gamora SV Battler.png

Last edited:

JackFrost85

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Oh wow!!!! Those are amazing!!! Great job! I love all the work you've put into these. I hope you get a chance to play my game once I'm finished it!!
Just need rocket and Drax!!!

Any word on Hawkeye, Ant-Man, wasp and Vision side battlers?

Just wondering as those are really the only ones I need to finish making my Marvel movie game.

PurpleSoap

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All of this is truly tremendous work. Please continue to contribute these, they are wonderfully made.

I look forward to each update. I'm eager to see a SV of Scarlet Spider and if you come up with anything for Carnage.

I have used these more than most things that I would pay money for in RPG Maker. I'd be more than willing to compensate you for your time and effort! (If that's acceptable.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?
Does anyone find this hard to read?

Enjoying my weekend at home to stay Covid free. How is everyone else doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkscythe25