aral333

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
IGM
All the new sprites are amazing, I have seen that there is a small sprite of kamala but then it does not appear among the others, it is still unfinished ? I can't wait to see what you bring out new, keep it up!

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All the new sprites are amazing, I have seen that there is a small sprite of kamala but then it does not appear among the others, it is still unfinished ? I can't wait to see what you bring out new, keep it up!
Yeah I still have a bunch of sprites that are still just a "work in progress" at the moment, hopefully I will be able to get around to finishing Ms. Marvel soon.

-------------------------------------------------------

For now, I continue on with sprites relevant to the Wandavision TV series which just concluded on Disney+. Today I have the SV Battler for Vision. I have the TV sprite already up on the main page under the Avengers tab.

Vision SV Battler
(Credit: GalacticGod, BB Entertainment, Blackxwolf, & Kadokawa)
Vision SV Battler.png

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Continuing on with sprites relevant to the Wandavision TV series; today I have the TV and TVD sprites for Scarlet Witch in her traditional comic book outfit. Remember to let me know what you guys think:

Scarlet Witch - Character Sprite
(Credit: GalacticGod, Mysterious Things, & Kadokawa)
Scarlet Witch.png

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In celebration of the conclusion of the, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, TV series on Disney+, I decided to create some sprites based off the characters used in that series. To start off we have the Sam Wilson Captain America. This was pretty hard to do but I am quite happy with out the end product turned out. Remember to let me know what you guys think of it as well.

Captain America (Sam Wilson) - Character Set 01

(Credit: GalacticGod, Blackxwolf, Icekun, Hiddenone, BB Entertainment & Kadokawa)
Captain America - Sam Wilson - Character Sheet 01.png

Captain America (Sam Wilson) - Character Set 02
(Credit: GalacticGod, Blackxwolf, Icekun, Hiddenone, BB Entertainment & Kadokawa)
Captain America - Sam Wilson - Character Sheet 02.png

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Continuing on with the celebration of the conclusion of the, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, TV series on Disney+, I bring to you another sprite based off the characters used in that series. Today I have Baron Zemo. (Although this character was in the series, the design that I used for him is more based off his comic book counter part). You can find the single sprite below as well as in the Avengers Villains sheet on the first page.

Remember to let me know what you guys think of it.

Baron Zemo - Character Sprite
(Credit: GalacticGod, & Kadokawa)
$Baron Zemo.png

Last edited:

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
...I wasn't planning on making an Avengers game but now I don't see how I can not

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Another day brings another sprite based off the characters used in the, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, TV series on Disney+, Today I have the U.S. Agent (John Walker). I was pretty happy with the way this sprite sheet came out so remember to let me know what you guys think of it.

U.S. Agent (John Walker) - Character Set
US Agent.png

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still working on some more sprites based off of characters used in the, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, TV series on Disney+, but until I can get those finished; I did wrap up a sprite of the Spider-Man villain, Hydro Man.

Remember to let me know what you guys think of it:

Hydro Man - Character Sprites
(Credit: GalacticGod, Hiddenone, BB Entertainment & Kadokawa)
HydroMan.png

Last edited:

crosspotts10

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you have time are you going to make the vilans sv battlers so they can join the party after you deffeat them they become selectable in my game that im trying to do
and a og nick fury would be awsome just a sugestions

djdune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still working on some more sprites based off of characters used in the, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, TV series on Disney+, but until I can get those finished; I did wrap up a sprite of the Spider-Man villain, Hydro Man.

Remember to let me know what you guys think of it:
I really hope that someday you'll play the future marvel characters, like the winter soldier of infinite war and the one from the FAWS series, Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man (basically the Spider-Man costume with a few different details), John Walker as captain america, and Loki with that jacket from the Loki series.

Last edited by a moderator:

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you have time are you going to make the villains sv battlers so they can join the party after you defeat them they become select-able in my game that im trying to do. And a og nick fury would be awsome just a sugestions.
Still have a lot of hero SV Battlers to do so I'm not sure when I will get around to doing the villains but I know I have a couple of them already made (Magneto and Bullseye, I believe). Also, an OG Nick Fury is one that I have been thinking about doing as well. Might get around to that once I clear up some of the ones I am currently working on.

I really hope that someday you'll play the future marvel characters, like the winter soldier of infinite war and the one from the FAWS series, Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man (basically the Spider-Man costume with a few different details), John Walker as Captain America, and Loki with that jacket from the Loki series.
I do plan on creating an update Winter Soldier sprite. The one I have up right now more matches the way the character looked in the, Winter Soldier movie. As for the Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire versions of the Spider-Man outfits; I might do those if they end up being in the next Spider-Man movie. And finally, yes I have thought about doing a Loki with the Jacket he has on from the Loki series.

djdune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still have a lot of hero SV Battlers to do so I'm not sure when I will get around to doing the villains but I know I have a couple of them already made (Magneto and Bullseye, I believe). Also, an OG Nick Fury is one that I have been thinking about doing as well. Might get around to that once I clear up some of the ones I am currently working on.

I do plan on creating an update Winter Soldier sprite. The one I have up right now more matches the way the character looked in the, Winter Soldier movie. As for the Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire versions of the Spider-Man outfits; I might do those if they end up being in the next Spider-Man movie. And finally, yes I have thought about doing a Loki with the Jacket he has on from the Loki series.
I just did an edit of the U.S. Agent sprites, in his Captain America outfit. Feel free to claim the edit as yours, master GalaticGodjohn walker cap.png

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@djdune - That looks awesome! Great job on it.

And Loki with that jacket from the Loki series.
Loki Image.jpg

Alright, took my best shot at it:

Loki (With Jacket) - Character Sprite
(Credit: GalacticGod, Kadokawa, Hiddenone, WhtDragon, BB Entertainment & Blackxwolf)
Loki with Variant Jacket 1.png

djdune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@djdune - That looks awesome! Great job on it.

View attachment 193282

Alright, took my best shot at it:

Loki (With Jacket) - Character Sprite
(Credit: GalacticGod, Kadokawa, Hiddenone, WhtDragon, BB Entertainment & Blackxwolf)
View attachment 193281
excellent job! I really admire what you do. If I can help with anything by making edits like Walker's, just let me know I do! Kisses from DUNEDJ

djdune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is the Peter Parker (Tom Holland) Spider's homesuit from Spider-Man: Homecoming.
This is my best edit for that. Enjoy, master GGod.

spiderman homesuit.png

TakeoX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, this topic is really amazing! Congrats!
(There is no winter solider battler set?)

djdune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Loki with Variant Jacket 1.png

Just another edit. I made Mobius M. Mobius of Marvel Studios: Loki. Thank you one more time, master GGod.

Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
Other
if i may ask i want the character upin ipin, among us, with the pictures of the faces..thanks very much

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png
How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:
So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.
Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.
Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chxn