Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More)

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by GalacticGod, Oct 19, 2018.

1. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    You should probably double-check all your battlers to make sure you're properly crediting everyone, I recognize that front hair as one of mine and Hulk's pants are also from my pack. I know it can be tough to keep track of who made what generator parts, but it's important to do.

2. Navy Goku

Navy Goku Villager Member

First Language:
    Español
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    All of you characters are simply amazing, that Iron Man, Silver Surfer, Daredevil, Ghost Rider and Fantastic Four are pure gold, but I got a question, you plan to do the Ant-Man SV Battler?

MrDestroyer likes this.
  3. GalacticGod

GalacticGod Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I am so sorry, there is no H next to the icon display so I did not think it was yours. I am extremely sorry about that, I am gonna go through right now and try to double check on stuff.

Thank you for all the kind words. :)
    Hopefully I will get around to making battlers for everyone eventually (including Ant-Man). He is not put next on my list but I can try and get him done soon if you need one for a game or something that you are working on.

MrDestroyer likes this.
  4. GalacticGod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Just finished another X-Men SV Battler. This time I have Colossus. The custom and skin/metallic look took a little while to get right but in the end, I think it came out pretty good. Overall, I am pretty happy with it. Remember to let me now what you guys think.

Also, if anyone has any requests on which hero or SV Battler they would like me to attempt next just let me know.

Colossus SV Battler
    (Credit: GalacticGod & Kadokawa)
    Colossus SV Battler.png

cirdian, M.I.A. and MrDestroyer like this.
  5. cirdian

cirdian Villager Member

First Language:
    Brazil
    I just love this x-men chars. Any chance of Psylocke soon?

MrDestroyer likes this.
  6. JackFrost85

JackFrost85 Villager Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3
    OMG!!! these are perfect fo r my game ive been trying to make forever but just cant in rpgmaker 2k3. sort of limited by the technology. would i be able to use these in a game? i have a huge number of marvel villains to fight, but finding all the battlers is the tough part. no where to be found online for that program.

7. GalacticGod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've been thinking about making Psylocke with the next batch of X-Men. Which other X-Men characters do you think I should include?

Thanks for all the kind words. Yes of course you can use them in your game; that's why I created them, :)
    Would love to see some screen shots of how it is going!

8. MrDestroyer

MrDestroyer Villager Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Can you include professor x, Kitty Pryde, X-23, Sunspot, and Angel?

9. Somniari

Somniari Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    These are really great. They're incredibly detailed and I can only wonder just how much work the SV battlers take to make for everything to get right, so huge kudos to you! On feedback, I'd say the color for Silver Surfer is maybe a bit too dull? I think he should be a shinier. On the other hand, Iceman looks pretty much spot on!

Though it seems like you're going to do more X-men next, is there any chance for a Carol Danvers sprite in her Ms. Marvel costume? It'd be great with her latest version already done (the SV battler wouldn't even be necessary). Regardless, many thanks for your work!

10. JackFrost85

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3

11. JackFrost85

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3
    So here some older pictures I've found on an old flash drive lol. They will show you pretty much what the game would be like. Difference is I now have more resources to work with. Although I'm still missing quite a few sprites lol If anyone would like to help i would not mind one bit hahahaha

\ Avengers_tower.png cerebro.png MArvel_RPG_battle_screen.png MArvel_RPG_hero_stats_screen.png MArvel_RPG_heroes_sprites_screen.png MArvel_RPG_title_screen.png MArvel_RPG_villains_screen.png spidey_at_fisk_tower.png spidey_title_screen.png Thanos game over.png thanos_chair.png MArvel_RPG_heroes_sprites_screen - Copy.png

M.I.A. likes this.
  12. JackFrost85

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3
    and heres a very early version of Manhattan. I have since updated it. Finished it. added in places like queens, Brooklyn, Harlem etc. places from the Marvel movies. fox and sony franchises too

Attached Files:

13. aidandowen

aidandowen Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Emma Frost could be an interesting choice. Could be used as an ally or villain in a game.
    As much as I love the 90s vibe, how tempted would you be to work on alternate costumes? Kind of like your wolverine sprite sheet, you could include several costumes from various comic runs.

14. GalacticGod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Awesome, I will include some of them!

I will see if I can make him a bit more shinier, :)

Ms Marvel.jpg
    Is this the costume that you are referring too?

Wow, that looks really awesome. I am currently working on my Marvel game as well but yours looks far along. Love the look and feel of it. Really incredible work!

I could do Emma Frost, I've thought about including her before. I'm not sure about doing alternate costumes as I don't even have all the characters completed yet, lol. Maybe I could do some; is a particular costume you would like to see?

Somniari likes this.
  15. JackFrost85

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3
    JackFrost85 said:

So here some older pictures I've found on an old flash drive lol. They will show you pretty much what the game would be like. Difference is I now have more resources to work with. Although I'm still missing quite a few sprites lol

Wow, that looks really awesome. I am currently working on my Marvel game as well but yours looks far along. Love the look and feel of it. Really incredible work!

Thanks! it was. i had lost the game on my old laptop that was stolen several years ago. i have since restarted it and is going quite well.

the sprites were created by an artist named NoJoY for rpg maker 2003 roughly 16 years ago or so. He had made so many sprites some were exclusive to an old resource site called gaminggroundzero which is now something else completely different. With that site gone so are this amazing sprites. Ive had these kicking around for years lol i created a few of them like that ant-man character. working on black panther.

the enemies are just pokemon trainer sprites edited ive found on the web. ive talked with the creator of the edits and he has allowed me to use them in the game. i also use those for the face sets of the heroes and villains. and since they are just trainer sprites, i can edit the original trainers and use them as regular new york city folks good or bad lol.

i should note as well, some of the sprites were created by another guy on the web who had made a game. again permission was granted lol.

only thing ive been missing is the battle sprites. even though the rm2k3 battle sprites are different, more cartoonish and not as detailed as yours are, they are still compatible. i just have to go into paint and reduce the size by 30% and align them up correctly.

so my game as you can tell from the pictures, is just based on the marvel movies..... loosely based.

Whats your game about? youve dont incredible work with these ones. id actually switch over to VX ACE because all of the resources look amazing but i dont have the money for the full edition... and i know rm2k3 a little better lol

16. Somniari

Somniari Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Sure thing, that's the one! I was thinking of using some of your Marvel resources as an easter egg for a game I'm doing for a friend since he's a fan of the MCU and I was thinking it'd be great to have the latest versions of Carol Danvers (the Ms. Marvel version like the pic you posted and the Captain Marvel version that you already did) since you could do some cool stuff with both sprites.

17. JackFrost85

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3
    So im just wondering, are you going to make battlers for characters like war machine, hawkeye, quicksilver, scarlet witch, wasp, ant-man, blade, storm, bucky, falcon and the guardians? these are pretty much the rest of the battle character sets i need and ill be able to make my marvel movie rpg. the dream version of it anyways. just a question not a demand!! thanks and have a great day!! :) when im done converting your battlers into rm2k3 and into the game, ill send you a few more updated pictures of everything so far!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  18. GalacticGod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Sorry that this took a while but between working on a few of my own games, family, friends, work, and well life in general; I had very little time to work on the Marvel Characters but in the end, I think it came out pretty good. I added the Carol Danvers/Ms. Marvel to the second Captain Marvel character sheet to keep all of Carol's sprites together in the same place. Anyhow, remember to let me know how you think it came out.

Captain Marvel - Character Set 02
    (Credit: GalacticGod, Kadokawa, Hiddenone, & Mysterious Things)
    Captain Marvel 02.png

Yeah, hopefully I will get to them all eventually. :)

Actually, I should have a Character Set and SV Battlers for Blade up within the next few days or so (just putting the finishing touches on it so it should be done real soon.)

M.I.A., JackFrost85 and Somniari like this.
  19. Somniari

Somniari Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Wow, this is amazing, great work! About feedback, I'd say Ms. Marvel Carol's hair maybe should be a little less voluminous, but I think that's more about the size of that particular RTP hairstyle than anything else (cause it's ridiculously big lol), so it's more of a nitpick than real criticism. Doesn't matter, it's still very good, many thanks for filling the request! :D

Oh, and don't worry about taking a bit, there was no rush and real life always takes priority.

20. Warath

Warath Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Love Marvel and these look awesome!