holyratchels

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
VNM
How to make such a mask? Is this done programmatically or in some program a video is created with a mask like this?

Attachments

• dynamicmask[1].gif
    dynamicmask[1].gif
    106.5 KB · Views: 10

l8rose

Perpetually Exhausted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mask is an option in the program itself and the program has some default masks you can use.

Inside the options for Picture or Background there is the option for Animation.
Changing this option to Mask and then selecting a mask image will allow you to have the same effect as the gif you linked. Play around with the different default masks and the "Vague" (which adjusts the smoothness of the mask) option to get some pretty interesting effects.

holyratchels

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
VNM
I tried different masks, they are very good. But there is no "close / open eyes" GIF file itself. That's why I wanted to ask where can I get this file or can I download it somewhere? Or do you need to create it yourself?

l8rose

Perpetually Exhausted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I believe you would need to create an oval image yourself for that particular effect (there is a circle but I don't think it would work the same way).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not that I have any use for them, but Humble Bundle has a new RPG Asset Bundle available for those interested. You can find it here. Happy asset hoarding. :LZSwink:
Tired of just doing mobile. Now you can Play the game in ur Browser! https://bigmala-productions.itch.io/rpg-forever
I managed to fix my car at last... :biggrin:

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gillfigno