Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
We've updated mvplugins.com (the MV plugin master list) to also include a plugin master list for MZ, in a new website called makerdevs.com.
Anyone can submit their own plugins and there are already a few available!

RMMZ Master Plugin List

If you create a plugin, please head on over and add it to the list once you've got your thread set up.

If you know of great plugins that are not registered here, please approach their creators and ask them to add them to the list too.

Please note - this site is not official nor affiliated with Degica in any way. If you find any problems in it you can contact me directly or anyone listed in the About page there.

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
We've updated mvplugins.com (the MV plugin master list) to also include a plugin master list for MZ, in a new website called makerdevs.com.
Anyone can submit their own plugins and there are already a few available!

RMMZ Master Plugin List

If you create a plugin, please head on over and add it to the list once you've got your thread set up.

If you know of great plugins that are not registered here, please approach their creators and ask them to add them to the list too.

Please note - this site is not official nor affiliated with Degica in any way. If you find any problems in it you can contact me directly or anyone listed in the About page there.
Yay! Looks awesome! Great update :cutesmile:
Submitted my first MZ plugin just now ;)

Ophiucus Games

Ophiucus Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's exciting to see the plugins being added! Is anyone working on a parallax mapping plugin for MZ?

Gamefall Team

Nebula Games Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Very nice!
My team will surely add something when we'll have something ready!

TWings

The Dragon Whisperer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Hudell
I've had an issue with this new site for the last 24 hours.
It won't let me upload any file (I've tried zip, js and rar). I always get an error message.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Hudell
I've had an issue with this new site for the last 24 hours.
It won't let me upload any file (I've tried zip, js and rar). I always get an error message.
Can you send me one of the files so I can test why it's being rejected?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
AFAIK there's no such need; Visustella MZ Core already fixes parallaxes and pictures starting with ! in the filename to the map
Actually, it would be really great for those who may choose not to use VisuStella.

edit: In addition, this thread is not for plugin requests. For requests, please start a thread in the appropriate forum.

Last edited:

DK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Will a public api be added to get a list of plugins with their actual versions? I would make a plugin that would be able to check project plugins and display information about updates.
And will be added the ability to change avatar ? :)
Thanks

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Will a public api be added to get a list of plugins with their actual versions? I would make a plugin that would be able to check project plugins and display information about updates.
And will be added the ability to change avatar ? :)
Thanks
The avatar is based on gravatar.

An api could be added but I'm not sure if it'll work as you hope since many of the plugins don't use the versioning system and just link to another download page.

Reactions: DK

Nekohime1989

Nekohime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Hudell
How often is this updated anyways. I notice several are missing.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Or is too lazy to do so

*hides*
It's very straight forward ;)
Most people just add a link to their regular plugin page, there's no need to upload the plugin to the site directly.

Mewgles

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You should probably add a data potection disclaimer aswell as a general copyright statement for the submitted plugins to your "about" page. Not just to fit web standards but also to avoid accidentally creating a "shady" look. From what it currently looks like anyone can sign up under any name and submit plugins without actually having to confirm to be the copyright owner of the code. (Not saying that a verification system is needed, though it would be the safest way. But at least a copyright disclaimer stating immediate takedowns in case of violation would be nice since this project seems to have a serious approach)

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also please add the term of usage there the user would to hear your term and respect your wish.
I agree with @Mewgles in which please add the copyright violation report section, so when members see something wrong. They can inform you guys.

Mean the term of use can add on top of the instruction section.
Something easy like commercial or noncommercial usages of your plugins
If you have a condition for the commercial, I think would be a great idea to state there.

Understand, some of your plugin written the term here, but I think it would be nice and about 25 words lol.

@Mewgles, I agree about page would be great and there should be a mission statement of why this website exists. It makes the website look more professional.

In addition, please maybe create a contract section under the instructor section. So the user can report the problem to you if that person doesn't know about this web.

Last edited:

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Hudell
Just an up for me personally xD. All of my plugins will be on the makerdevs.com for example, but I usually do it like 4 at a time, because its easier this way, that may be the same with other plugin devs.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Hudell
Adding more to this. I will eventually put mine there as well, but for now, I'm still not satisfied yet with the code quality I have. Those are quick and a little bit dirty edit without knowing the whole MZ environment. However, if anyone wants to up a mine there, feel free, I'm just not responsible for what is going to happen afterward

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sasakureman