Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We have a new place to register all our plugins, to make it easy for people to search and find them. Courtesy of Ramiro, Dekita, Zalerinian and Hudell (in no specific order).

If you create a plugin, please head on over and add it to the list once you've got your thread set up.

RMMV Master Plugin List

If you know of great plugins that are not registered here, please approach their creators and ask them to add them to the list.

Note - I have nothing to do with that site. I just provided a link. If you have a problem with anything on the site, please contact the people who created it and not me. If you look around there, you will find their names (and I've listed them in the very first sentence in this post).

Last edited by a moderator:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Everyone, we are aware the link is dead, but there is NOTHING we can do, as it is not maintained by Degica. Please do not report it as a dead link, as updating it and fixing it is not something we can do due to it being offsite.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As the site is up again, I will make it a sticky once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to buy a new mouse. Mine's keeps double-clicking and makes me waste A LOT of time eventing
How come there's no spooktober game jam? I thought horror maker games were some of the most popular genre out there...
"I didn't know X song was about that!" Uh... why? Do you not listen to the lyrics? I mean, I guess that makes sense. We live in a world where nobody listens, but everyone wants to be heard.
Coding class: Python
Game dev work: Javascript
Result: AHHH!!! Writing program for an assignment and having it crash and burn because I used Javascript syntax or format. Or having my game die on me because of a python call :yswt:
Can we make it so whenever a banned user tries to use their account whilst banned, the forum should redirect to this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mansfield40matt