Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We have a new place to register all our plugins, to make it easy for people to search and find them. Courtesy of Ramiro, Dekita, Zalerinian and Hudell (in no specific order).

If you create a plugin, please head on over and add it to the list once you've got your thread set up.

RMMV Master Plugin List

If you know of great plugins that are not registered here, please approach their creators and ask them to add them to the list.

Note - I have nothing to do with that site. I just provided a link. If you have a problem with anything on the site, please contact the people who created it and not me. If you look around there, you will find their names (and I've listed them in the very first sentence in this post).

Last edited by a moderator:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Everyone, we are aware the link is dead, but there is NOTHING we can do, as it is not maintained by Degica. Please do not report it as a dead link, as updating it and fixing it is not something we can do due to it being offsite.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As the site is up again, I will make it a sticky once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!
I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thespyinthehole