Match-3 Minigame

Alinara

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I have been trying to find a match-3 mini-game. Now, it doesn't have to be fancy. But, I do know that it is possible. I already found something similar to it. I even found a video of a match-3 battle for rpg maker mv.
Here is a link to the script I found: http://hugeen.github.io/jmatch3/
Here is the video that I found:

JtheDuelist

Just a dev who actually got a game finished
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Alinara I wish you luck on finding an easy-to-use one. When you do, please do share as if I had access to a plugin like that, I'd make a Puzzle and Dragons style game in a heartbeat!

vap0re0n

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I also think something like this would be great.
Always thought it'd be great to see mini-games like Match-3, Memory, etc in RPGM - even if they were sold as plugins/extensions.
Although I think it is a pretty big request; I haven't seen it in the previous RPGM games, so good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safrasnativa