Match-3 Minigame

Alinara

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I have been trying to find a match-3 mini-game. Now, it doesn't have to be fancy. But, I do know that it is possible. I already found something similar to it. I even found a video of a match-3 battle for rpg maker mv.
Here is a link to the script I found: http://hugeen.github.io/jmatch3/
Here is the video that I found:

JtheDuelist

The Friendly Nieghborhood Stygian Zinogre
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Alinara I wish you luck on finding an easy-to-use one. When you do, please do share as if I had access to a plugin like that, I'd make a Puzzle and Dragons style game in a heartbeat!

vap0re0n

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I also think something like this would be great.
Always thought it'd be great to see mini-games like Match-3, Memory, etc in RPGM - even if they were sold as plugins/extensions.
Although I think it is a pretty big request; I haven't seen it in the previous RPGM games, so good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Considering a side project of making a Choose Your Own Adventure in MV but letting people play it as YouTube videos with the choices at the end leading to other videos. Thoughts?
I've made a rudimentary prototype map for the first game with the MV RTP overworld tiling. I'm probably going to photoshop the crap out of it for parallax, but the prototype has given me new ideas about how I want to place dungeons in the game.
I got tired of not having an avatar image. Couldn't think of anything cool. So I'm just using my game's antagonist instead... How original. At least both of our names start with C?
Expectation: Design/dev a game for the game jam | Reality: "These codes suck, why did I do it this way? lemme fix this. Also what if I add feature xyz because... well, I can."
Did my first script call in an event! :kaopride: It's completely useless and just because I thought it'd be cute if looking at clocks in-game made the character say the real-world time, but it's fully functional scripting and I did it all by myself!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neuromancy