mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Timtodile Glad you managed to figure it out! Yeah, downloading scripts from github can be tricky. And don't worry, all my plugins are still being supported :)

Timtodile

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just curious, but can there be an option to make the cards which are not highlighted by the card_highlight.png translucent instead? me and my friend have no idea how to make the card_highlight match up with the rest of my game's style, but we thought of making it translucent, which I am attempting to do right now, and I thought it would be nice if there was an option to do that. Just suggesting though! Great job on this plugin.

mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Timtodile I can add that to the to-do, a workaround you can have right now is to have the background be one color, then make the card_highlight.png be a transparent version of that color to "dim" it.

Acydcross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! Great plugin @mjshi!

I changed the Category Text under Prize List Options from 3 to 2. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
For example:
rpg mv MCL.png
Am I missing something?

SuperSuck64

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried to install this only to get a big ugly mess of "<span>" and other things clogging up the text.

mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi! Great plugin @mjshi!

I changed the Category Text under Prize List Options from 3 to 2. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
For example:
View attachment 138907
Am I missing something?
What do you mean by sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't? That screenshot looks good to me.

I tried to install this only to get a big ugly mess of "<span>" and other things clogging up the text.
When downloading the plugin, did you make sure you downloaded it by clicking "raw" before right clicking and clicking "Save As"?

1586661398839.png
1586661425810.png

xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
thank you for making these wonderful mini games script. ill be using them. i hope you make more.
how do you make the cursor follow the mouse?

Last edited:

mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@migidu The cursor doesn't follow the mouse, because that's how MV works by default-- the cursor doesn't normally follow the mouse and things only happen based on where you clicked (try it with a menu!). Thus, the plugin doesn't have the option for that, sorry :c I'm glad you like my plugins though!

Acydcross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What do you mean by sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't? That screenshot looks good to me.
I was trying to make it so that the user only needs 2 of the same house to win. But, it's ok, I'm still using it without problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babiboo