mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@mjshi this is an awesome plugin, but it isn't really working for me. I get this error message:

I'm guessing it is because I have a bunch of plugins installed, but I am having trouble finding which ones...

Did you make sure that the format for the prizes parameter is right? If you reset it to the default parameters (by deleting and re-adding the plugin) does it still work?

MikaTeapot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I am aware plugin compatibilities are usually outside the remit of developers fixes, but this conflicts with https://galvs-scripts.com/2017/04/26/mv-image-cache/

I had another plugin conflicting with this script that was fixed by
Code:
if(j != 'delete')
being added on line 203 of galvs before it ran the caching, but that doesn't seem to have counteractively worked with this one.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wait wait wait. Is watermelon a fruit?
Huh, 7k downloads of my ****ty icons. That's more then I ever expected xD
User of Mv3d/ Mz3d and Rosse engine. New Resource Pack on development "Halloween Stones" . Leave ideas about what you want to see on this package. :)
SetPreview.jpg
Looking at Code abd knowing that it made sense at one time. Ugh..why did I ever stop? Well I guess it will come back to me.
Well, Blizzard... thanks for making it easy to decide what to delete to free up some hard drive space... I guess. Ugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidmichael