Materials by Haydeos!

DirtyEye

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello.First of all,amazing job on the tilesets.They look amazing.But i have a problem i downloaded the inside tilesets with the beds,the barrels and stuff and i imported it.The problem is that when i try to grab the bed for example and place it on my map,it seems that the pixels of the bed are slightly off to the right so i cant grab the bed with 2 pixels like i used to.So to import the bed i need to grab the above pixels as well and that leads to really bad misplaces.Do i need to resize the img?or use a plugin mod?I really dont want to use photoshop for this.Can anyone help?

mobiusclimber

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are really awesome! Any plans on making an animated SV actor sprite for the demon swordsman with the horns? (He's RTP but there's no sideview! ;_;)

mobiusclimber

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow thank you so much! That's exactly what I need! I'm making a "demons escape from hell" game and he's one of the main characters.

[edit: actually, after looking at it some more, that's not the one I'm looking for. It's a male demon and he's the last face and character in the monster spritesheet. He looks quite different from this one, his hair is grey and obviously it's a man not a woman.]

Last edited:

qwert

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
I'm very new to this. How do you add stuff from the first page to rpgmaker mv?

Haydeos

The Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
@qwert right click the desired images and save them to your computer. Then open your RPGM project and select the Resource Manager icon in the top bar. Select the location that you want to add the resources to (make sure they match!) Click the Import button, and select all the new images to add that you've saved.

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OMG!!! Thank you!!! So much for the rats sprites!!! *___________*

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Rats are adorable!! now i want to make a game that you play as one xD thank you . all you need is matching world sprites for the battlers ; D and face sets ^^

qwert

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
I was able to import some of the files with the resource manager but tiles still won't work, does there have to be a .txt file to go with it? In the resource manager, I imported some tile pics to img/tilesets but I don't see them when making maps. Do these have to be put in another way?

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was able to import some of the files with the resource manager but tiles still won't work, does there have to be a .txt file to go with it? In the resource manager, I imported some tile pics to img/tilesets but I don't see them when making maps. Do these have to be put in another way?
i asume you know you got to put the tileset together in the database yeah? under make a new tileset.

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Haven't visited your page in a while.. I love love LOVE the Dire Wolf battler!! Great work!

-MIA :)

Haydeos

The Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Haven't visited your page in a while.. I love love LOVE the Dire Wolf battler!! Great work!

-MIA :)
thanks! I haven't drawn anything in so long! i need to get back into PS...

Clee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I really like the houses. Mapping is not my cup of tea so these can come handy. Thanks for sharing.

BDGaming

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
so, im new and was wondering how i actually get these to use. thanks for any help!

Haydeos

The Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
so, im new and was wondering how i actually get these to use. thanks for any help!
So you right click the thing you want, then click "Save as" to save it to your computer, then import it into your project! Hope this helps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomtomsan17