Matseb's MV Resources (SV Battlers, sprites, etc)

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone!

I kept meaning to start a thread for my MV stuff, so here we are. I have an old thread with a tonne of stuff in the Ace resources subsection, so be sure to check it out as well if you haven't yet.

So in this thread, I'll be posting MV-related resources. A lot of these appeared in RM Coalition packs, but I'll be slowly adding new stuff as time goes.

Click here for the full pack with everything in it.

Some examples:Dog preview.gif Sahagin preview.gif Minotaur preview.gif

At the moment the pack contains: SV Battlers, Character sprites, Window skins.
Please make sure to check the terms text file before using any of them.

If you'd like me to make something specific for your game, check out my commissions shop here (for sprite work) or another one here (for logos and interface).

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy!

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll instantly make the first post since this is a brand new resource I've not released previously.
While making a commission of an owl sprite for @Poupouille, this was the first version I made that didn't fit in his game, and he was happy for me to release it for public. I made a couple of chibi versions of it too + added blinking animation poses. Enjoy!

$Owls.png
This is how the blinking animation looks:

Owls Blinking GIF.gif

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Your dog battler is really cool. Thank you for sharing.

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks. Hope you find some use for it. :D
There are many more battlers in the download folder.

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes, the lamia and the badger are gorgeous. Do you have plans to make a walk sprite for the lamia? She's beautiful.

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can certainly make one sometime in the next few days. Of course, if there are any other things you'd like to see, feel free to mention and I'll try to get round to making them too at some point. :)

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
A walk set/face set combo for your evil dog and badger would be nice. That's what transforms these battlers from being enemies the player encounters, to being a potential party member.

You used one of the default actors for the base of the Lamia, so we're already set for a face for her. If you're only making 1 lamia walk sprite, my favorite one is the blood red coloration.

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll keep a note of those as well.
And I am sure once I've done 1 Lamia walk sprite, the 2 recolours should be fairly easy to do, so I can do all 3 of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baekyam3