Matseb's Resources (free for commercial use - tiles, sprites, animated battlers, and more!)

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone. I've decided to put all my stuff into a single folder so that it's easy to download everything in one go. (I realise the opening post is starting to get huge!)

In that folder you'll find all the stuff I've released, including both ReStaff things and separately. Everything here can be used both commercially and non-commercially.

Click here to download the whole folder (~22 MB)

But because I didn't want to make an announcement with no new stuff, I've decided to make these ninjas out of the RTP assassin. The folder above also includes their animated battlers. Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to Nightblade, Frostbite, Rainstorm, and Emberfist.

AwesomeCool

Bratty and spoiled little sister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ninjas > Pirates confirmed. :)

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Apparently the third Ninja color is the true color they had in origin since it blends better in nature scape! :D Cool Matseb!

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ Marquise: Oh, that's cool. I didn't know that, but it makes perfect sense.

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love the rat battlers so much :o thank you for making these : D

Prodigy 1216

Prodigious Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malanglish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Marvelous, love you. Such great resource packs.

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just added a handful of new resources to the FULL pack download that's in the main post. Added a handful of battle transitions that I've posted on a X-mas holiday thread and also a couple of animated battlers that I did for GolfHacker that he was happy to share with the community. Here they are:

Specter (tall Mack-sized RTP ghost):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63155786/Specter%20battler.png

Here's its walking sprite:

And also the Demon King:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63155786/Demon%20King%20battler.png

For the Demon King battler please also credit Marquise for his amazing side-view pose of this RTP monster (and check out his thread here).

Cheers guys and enjoy!

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Last edited by a moderator:

Scalperhero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
dude THANK!!! so much my game needs blood magic spells your the first person i found thats done anything remotely to what i need blood magic and other things but sooo much thanks to doing blood magic your a star

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
matseb can I ask for a favor? can you make the fairy, wisp, puppet, chimera, mimic, sahagin, gargoyle, lamia, behemeth, imp, and minotaur into battlers for me pwease:kaocry:and if not, possably tell me where I might find them.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Hey @Matseb2611? Ever tried PyxelEdit? If that was your tool since beginning, I wouldn't had at all be scared to see you undertake the green dragon and the Evilgod! Seriously, if you don't have it and I know someone who have an extra copy, you know who I will volunteer to get it! It might help with any other sprite mods/work you got!

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heya. Sorry for late response, guys. Barely come onto these forums these days.

Scalperhero: You are very welcome. I am glad you've found a use for it. :)

Hoppedongoofballs: I could find some time to make maybe a couple of those in the near future, depending on how busy I get. Are you looking for the same VX Ace style that I've been doing all along or did you want the format that fits MV?

Marquise: Oh, I think I might've recently gotten PyxelEdit from a Humble Bundle. I'll need to check to see what was in that pack. Normally I just use Paint Shop Pro/Photoshop. :D

Note: I've had to change the download link for the full folder in the OP, since Dropbox has recently disabled all of its public links. So the folder is now uploaded on Google Drive.

Last edited:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@Matseb2611 Oh cool! I was to try and find the second person who wanted to gift it to me and redirect that person to you. And what did I read? No more public shared links on Dropbox?!!! BUT? BUT??? Ah ^%&^%^& please no...it will make more folks on Mega-upload. >.<

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, Dropbox did that very recently, like literally this month, so a lot of public links would've disabled by now. Not sure why. Maybe their servers can no longer support people's public links. So I'm just going to stick to Google Drive for big files/folders and Imgur for images. :p

And no worries. I definitely have Pyxel Edit. Double checked it and it's on my computer.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@Matseb2611 ACK and I was to use it for free access for my on-line table top RPG! (Maybe they want all users logged in to spy on who's who :S )
I am really happy you got PyxelEdit! ^^

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks. Maybe I'll ask for your help at some point later if I get confused using PyxelEdit. :D

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Heya. Sorry for late response, guys. Barely come onto these forums these days.

Scalperhero: You are very welcome. I am glad you've found a use for it. :)

Hoppedongoofballs: I could find some time to make maybe a couple of those in the near future, depending on how busy I get. Are you looking for the same VX Ace style that I've been doing all along or did you want the format that fits MV?

Marquise: Oh, I think I might've recently gotten PyxelEdit from a Humble Bundle. I'll need to check to see what was in that pack. Normally I just use Paint Shop Pro/Photoshop. :D

Note: I've had to change the download link for the full folder in the OP, since Dropbox has recently disabled all of its public links. So the folder is now uploaded on Google Drive.
Sorry for extremely late reply. MV if possible, I don't want to stress you out.

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heya. No worries about the late reply. I could try to find some time to put together a few of those sometime soon (can't promise for all of them though). I think some of the smaller creatures shouldn't take too long to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:
The neighbourhood cats brought me a kitten today. They sat him on the step and semi-circled him. He's adorable, but now I gotta find somewhere for him.
So basically, I added strings to my musics and BAM, it doesn't sound empty anymore.
Been a while. New jam coming up on RMN. Let's press Continue, my lovelies.
drew my character named Robbi today, this is one of her jumping into the air and shooting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orfeus