Matseb's Resources (free for commercial use - tiles, sprites, animated battlers, and more!)

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm unsure why I can't see some of the pictures on the OP. These posts aren't too old and nobody else seems upset by them. Is there a reason they aren't showing up for some people?
Just download the master file at the beginning of the OP.

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The links to them got broken for various reasons. First time was forums migrating to a different server, and second time was when dropbox disabled all of its public links. But I'll be overhauling the OP. So no worries there. And yeah, the link to the full pack with everything in it works fine. :)

Edit: I've overhauled the post. Enjoy, guys!

Last edited:

comedianmasta

Steampunk Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The links to them got broken for various reasons. First time was forums migrating to a different server, and second time was when dropbox disabled all of its public links. But I'll be overhauling the OP. So no worries there. And yeah, the link to the full pack with everything in it works fine. :)

Edit: I've overhauled the post. Enjoy, guys!

Thanks. And I've downloaded the pack, looking through now. So far, so good. I am amazed!!!

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Since many of these were ReStaff releases, please don't repost these resources on other sites. Instead link them here.
You said on other sites, so can I repost them on this site, or not?

Caliell

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi @Matseb2611
I was just wondering if it's ok to edit some of these tiles slightly? I'm currently recolouring (and also adding ridiculous amounts of blood lmao) to the default tilesets and I would really like to use some of the stuff from your death theme tiles in the same colour scheme. Thanks for your time!

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Of course, I have no problem if you'd like to edit any of the stuff to better fit your game. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor