Maus Merryjest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welp, since I've started work on a game with a friend, I guess I should probably do this. I'll be posting art as I go along... I'm starting with character busts/portraits!

Sarting off with the game's main protagonist, who starts off as a rather sheltered princess, but who will end up as the hero of her own story:

6001F995-EAA0-4E4F-BFE4-8D20BD0AB419.jpeg

ElCheffe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's a nice picture but somehow looks familiar...maybe due to all this Disney princess stuff my daughters love so much.
Will there be a separate version of the princess after she has become a hero? I mean, a more heroic version?

Maus Merryjest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's a nice picture but somehow looks familiar...maybe due to all this Disney princess stuff my daughters love so much.
Will there be a separate version of the princess after she has become a hero? I mean, a more heroic version?
There will be, I just haven't gotten to her yet. All of the party members (8 in total) will receive a glow-up and a class change after their personal missions are done, so there will be a set of eight original portraits, and then their post-transformation ones.

Misery

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
en
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I also like...
1623957380795.png
:rwink:

Last edited:

Maus Merryjest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Solomon is not exactly hero material, but he certainly tries his best.

72629722-BFAE-4077-A6A6-72C072D25665.jpeg

Maus Merryjest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A commission piece I finished yesterday: Kian the Akiar:

5385F059-3F27-4E4D-AEE5-C7E1568DD3D5.jpeg

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sernyx