Mavuro

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello all,
Here's a few of the resources I made for the game I'm currently developing in RPG Maker MV,
which were missing in the original RTP or I couldn't find in other avaliable resources.
Those were done mainly to test myself if I have it in me to become developer, so I decided
to share it with other aspiring game creators.

Terms of use:
  • Free for personal and commercial use as long as you give the credits
  • Since the sets are mostly edits of RTP (or edits of edits) You MUST have at least basic MV license
  • Free to re-edit and reupload unless it is in conflict with terms of use of the owners of the original edits
Without further ado, let's get to the best part.. or at least I hope it'll be the best part.
  • Updated Coniferous Forest Tileset by removing some shadows I missed.
  • Added winter version of Coniferous Forest Tileset
  • Updated Coniferous Forest Tileset and added 2 versions.
Big thanks to whtdragon for the great horse sprites and KnoblePersona for the dust sprites.
Edited by Mavuro using RTP Train TileSet by Kadokawa as base. NO SHADOWS.
Big thanks to whtdragon for the great owl sprites and PandaMaru for the great tree sprite edits.
Edited and added tree trunks by Mavuro. NO SHADOWS.

Winter Version

Last edited:

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been looking for a good carriage set for my game; thanks. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

While I take a break from developing RPGs, I'm thinking of doing something I've never done before: actually playing an RPG released by someone else. Any suggestions?
Good lord this is taking forever, I'm not even out of the opening really and I've still got hours worth of work to do before I get to the main gameplay loop. Orphan of Time will probably be done some time next year, If I'm lucky.
Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(
Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"
gotta update my game project thread page later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosyNoodle