May as well say hi

Syngeno

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Been making my game with mv for a while now, joined the forum long time ago. Never really communicated with anyone or actually made anything XD. I'm working on a game called Soulless. First game really, putting all my effort into it, have a lot of things planned, not really going to get into details here since this is an introduction lol. Thought I'd try and meet some people cause why not. Not sure what else to say.

Uddra

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi Syngeno, welcome!
I joined the community recently and I was received very well... so you will be as well ^^

Good luck with your projects!
See ya :ewink:

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome to the forums!
Well, I would not recommend you start already in a big project, you should first learn everything you can about the program. Try to do some little games just for fun to learn how things work. Then worry about big projects. I am not saying this with mean intentions, it's just because I know what I am talking about XD
Try to watch some tutorials, ask here in the community every time you need help, but most important, have fun and enjoy what you do!
Hope you make great things!

Syngeno

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I already learned everything about the program. I have aspergers and computers are my specific interest. Didn't take long. :p Plus I literally planned the whole game and this project has been helping me out with depression not to be looking for attention or anything lol but it's fact. The only thing I need to learn now is some javascript to write my own plugins. I would know a lot of programming languages by now but I've had a hard life only now am I starting to get better. I figured out the whole program pretty early on and I've already researched like crazy. I'm good, I've been planning this game for a long time and I've used other programs in the past which were similar. I mean not to say there's not little things here and there I don't know yet, point being I just learn fast. Not being arrogant I'm usually received very wrong by people, I'm just being honest. Thank you for the advice though, I mean any questions I end up having I'll ask, problem for me is communication though, I really need things explained in a very direct literal way, many people seem to not understand what that means lol. Something I'm not good at is drawing... haha that I could definitely use help with, art is not my strong point at all. But when it comes to a program it's pretty simple stuff.

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Knowing what you can or can't do is not being arrogant in my opinion. But yes, if you do know your way around and have everything planned go for it! I'm a fast learner too, but I like to take things slowly. Life hasn't been easy for me too.
Good luck and I hope you make a great game!

Syngeno

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah thank you so much for understanding, it means a lot. That's very kind of you to say, I'm not very used to people being kind to me so it gets sentimental haha.

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Eh don't mention it XD Everyone has their own personality, and you have to think it this way: who likes me, good. who hates me, duck it! if you catch my meaning...
Being aware of your abilities, good or bad, it's not arrogant but yes knowing your value. And that's rare. And it seems to me that you have been meeting the wrong people.
I want people to be happy, that's all I wish.

Well, good luck once more!!!

Syngeno

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You'd be right about that. Thanks lol.

Arisa

probably dead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Don't sweat it :kaojoy:Being a lurker isn't bad :kaoswt:

I can't wait to play your future games :kaoluv:

So in conclusion to my rambling, welcome to the forums! :kaohi:

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forum! We always look forward to seeing cool stuff, so hop on in!

dragonzx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Welcome to the forums! :D I'm quite new here. I post but I don't make threads. I have nothing unique and thread-worthy to contribute at this current juncture.

Syngeno

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well thank you guys, seems pretty friendly here.

Kogemashita

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm along the same lines as you Syngeno! Welcome to the forums :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who loves the Final Fantasy series?~
Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyBrowney