hsumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really want to use this plugin, but when I get the black screen issue when attempting to testplay, and whenever I try to play in browser, I get this error:
error.PNG

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really want to use this plugin, but when I get the black screen issue when attempting to testplay, and whenever I try to play in browser, I get this error:
View attachment 132346
If you are opening it while stored on your own computer and using chrome, that is normal. You need to make some workarounds to be able to open mv games in it.
Chrome blocks you from opening files in your own computer like that, to make it harder for people to steal your data. That is a consequence though.

hsumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you are opening it while stored on your own computer and using chrome, that is normal. You need to make some workarounds to be able to open mv games in it.
Chrome blocks you from opening files in your own computer like that, to make it harder for people to steal your data. That is a consequence though.
Yeah, I did eventually figure that out. The black screen also went away after waiting a few seconds.
At any rate, I've decided to use MV3D instead, as it seems much more intuitive and flexible, as well as has active support.

Joker009

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,everyone!
If I want to make the camera turns immediately(skip rotation),how should I do?

molegato

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Is anybody still having trouble with the bilinear filter on events?
I managed to fix it after tinkering a bit and browsing the Babylon documentation. Should I add my findings?

hsumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
MV3D is a better option at this point, and has active support from the developer.

99thShindaki

Newbieeee
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A little late but this is the plugin I was looking for this week. Works like a charm, thank you.

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@99thShindaki hey, as later people here mentioned, this plugin is kinda abandoned by the creator for a while. Users made some fixes but that's it.

there is another that does what this one does and a bit more, mv3d. It allows you to make 3d-ish maps in both first and third person view, platforms and so on.
I actually found it while looking for this one long ago when it was more limited. The first post last I looked was a bit outdated saying it was on version 0.4.2 I think but it is already on 0.6.1 and always getting new things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annoying12