MBS - FPLE MV

hsumi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really want to use this plugin, but when I get the black screen issue when attempting to testplay, and whenever I try to play in browser, I get this error:
error.PNG

Waterguy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really want to use this plugin, but when I get the black screen issue when attempting to testplay, and whenever I try to play in browser, I get this error:
View attachment 132346
If you are opening it while stored on your own computer and using chrome, that is normal. You need to make some workarounds to be able to open mv games in it.
Chrome blocks you from opening files in your own computer like that, to make it harder for people to steal your data. That is a consequence though.

hsumi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you are opening it while stored on your own computer and using chrome, that is normal. You need to make some workarounds to be able to open mv games in it.
Chrome blocks you from opening files in your own computer like that, to make it harder for people to steal your data. That is a consequence though.
Yeah, I did eventually figure that out. The black screen also went away after waiting a few seconds.
At any rate, I've decided to use MV3D instead, as it seems much more intuitive and flexible, as well as has active support.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'
Is i possible too make a weapon have a chance of using a skill?
Can the Eternal Dreamers finish off the final boss? We'll see!
Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lymeish