MBS - FPLE MV

Reji

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EDIT: I am a brain damaged fellow, if you're having the same issue as me use this (script call): $gameMap.event(X).setPriorityType(0)
It works well enough for this kind of thing, every time you touch the event you can walk through it and also take damage.
Somehow I always solve these things right after I post, huh...

Currently using this plugin and I have a question, does this script mess with Event Priorities in anyway?
I have an NPC/event that is set up so when you touch it, you lose HP. But I also want to have this NPC be able to be "walk-through", as in having the player walk right through it if the event touches the player, while ALSO having the event trigger as intended, so the player doesn't get stuck if the NPC corners the player and they die.
This setup works if the NPCs priority is set to "Below Characters" and the trigger is Event Touch on a normal map, but when using it in combination with FPLE MV it seems to be ignored. Is there another way I can use priorities? Or do I have to get creative with JS?
Sorry if this was already asked in this thread.
>inb4 use MV3D
This game is already nearing the end of development I don't think I should switch scripts

EDIT:

Did you name the textures correctly? From the Help document:
thank you for the response. however, I've moved to another plugin that made it way easier for first person to work with working textures

asatiir

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I understand that the plug-in has been abandoned, but I'm so far in my project that I'll have to start from scratch if I move to another plugin.
I was wondering if someone has an answer to the following:
  • I've been facing an error whenever I get a battle encounter, it says the following
image.jpg
  • The filtering option (nearest neighbor/linear) is locked only to linear and it refuses to change despite changing it in the settings, did anyone manage to make it work?
  • This is less of a priority than the first two, but is there a way to use sprites larger than 48x48? They look awfully pixelated and smudgy.
I'm open to move to another plug-in, but I would be content to carry on with fple if I can figure out these problems. I just don't want to start over. Thank you.

Edit: never mind, I decided to go for MV3D instead. Got too frustrated with fple that I decided to move. Sorry if there's anyone still trying to figure this one out.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is there anyone who would like to resize some of sprites I've got and put them into MV sheet? I'm bad at that kind of things. I want to make a game, but I lack in resources and I'm bad at recolouring them, so my only option was to use a sprite maker from one game (Ive got permission to use it) but these are sprites from VX Ace and I only have MV. So, is there anyone interested in helping me?
Wow! This game looks great! Streaming now :D
Working on a system that allows you to define events in an easy to use text file format!!! Would you use such a thing? 0o
Have my fingers crossed, waiting for a discount sale on MZ on Steam.. Its normally around the corner during Halloween or x-mas season on Steam, if i remember right..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phaze213