- Oct 28, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
MBS - Sound Emittance (1.2.1)
This plugin allows you to set sound emittances for events, and for the first time in RPG Maker (as far as I know) with 3D sound positioning (thanks WebAudio /o/).
That's nice for creating sound effects on rivers, fire, people talking, etc.
- 3D sound positioning, that is, you can notice from which direction the sound is coming from;
- Allows you to set a sound radius so it will be limited to a specific range;
- Automatically assumes the file extension based on built-in methods (specifically AudioManager.audioFileExt);
- Works with any kind of sound effect (BGM, BGS, ME, SE...) regardless of it having an automatic loop or not;
- Volume and pitch adjustment.
How to use
Just save the plugin Raw code in a .js file on your game's js/plugins folder. Further information on plugin help.
Credits and Thanks
- Masked, for creating