MBS - Sound Emittance

v1c10us

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Shame this plugin is abadoned :( That was my favorite plugin, my whole game was based on it. It was so easy and, well... Perfect. I was even trying to look into it and somehow repair it, so I could save and load my game, but my coding knowledge is 0. Shame... :(

Overland_Cat

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That is terrible:(, they abandon the plugin that you game is based off of. How am I going to make a good game without it? What should I do?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't want to hijack this thread to talk about a different plugin, but there are a couple alternatives. I'm using one of them myself, and the other one also has a thread on this site.

Diretooth

Lv. 25 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't want to hijack this thread to talk about a different plugin, but there are a couple alternatives. I'm using one of them myself, and the other one also has a thread on this site.
May as well post it so people who find this thread can have alternatives instead of being disappointed at the end.

Overland_Cat

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had a dream of making a game with Quasi's plugins used in it.

deficiencyproductionz

Deficiency Productionz
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there! Is anyone else having a problem with deploying their projects using this plugin? It can't find the audio files I need after deployment, but during testing it works fine.
I'm not using "remove unused resources", and the files are in the proper place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Idk where this post would go, so how do you change the font of the choice selection window? I have a different font for the game so it looks a little odd could someone tell me where this would go on the forum?
RPG Maker MZ demo -project with some new features:
I don't really have a use for this guy, I just wanted to build a plague doctor.

Join us for a session of the new update starting at 3PM EST! There will be a Steam code giveaway! Click here!
Aerosys wrote on ASUG0's profile.
I'm glad you like my Avatar!

I made it with VX Ace like 7 years ago :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshmellowfellow