MBS - Sound Emittance

v1c10us

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Shame this plugin is abadoned :( That was my favorite plugin, my whole game was based on it. It was so easy and, well... Perfect. I was even trying to look into it and somehow repair it, so I could save and load my game, but my coding knowledge is 0. Shame... :(

Overland_Cat

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That is terrible:(, they abandon the plugin that you game is based off of. How am I going to make a good game without it? What should I do?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't want to hijack this thread to talk about a different plugin, but there are a couple alternatives. I'm using one of them myself, and the other one also has a thread on this site.

Diretooth

Lv. 25 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't want to hijack this thread to talk about a different plugin, but there are a couple alternatives. I'm using one of them myself, and the other one also has a thread on this site.
May as well post it so people who find this thread can have alternatives instead of being disappointed at the end.

Overland_Cat

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had a dream of making a game with Quasi's plugins used in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So dragonbones getting laggy xD
I even removed the fingers armatures.

Have to remake this guy after crashing ( corrupted file).
:rtear:

Although limited to only this shop for room decorations, I like this aspect for previewing items.
So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?
Did I add too many?? Is there such a thing?

Rabbit's Shop I've been reworking. Still some dated graphics but 99% satisfied I think.:kaophew:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyles85