v1c10us

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Shame this plugin is abadoned :( That was my favorite plugin, my whole game was based on it. It was so easy and, well... Perfect. I was even trying to look into it and somehow repair it, so I could save and load my game, but my coding knowledge is 0. Shame... :(

Overland_Cat

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That is terrible:(, they abandon the plugin that you game is based off of. How am I going to make a good game without it? What should I do?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't want to hijack this thread to talk about a different plugin, but there are a couple alternatives. I'm using one of them myself, and the other one also has a thread on this site.

Diretooth

Lv. 25 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't want to hijack this thread to talk about a different plugin, but there are a couple alternatives. I'm using one of them myself, and the other one also has a thread on this site.
May as well post it so people who find this thread can have alternatives instead of being disappointed at the end.

Overland_Cat

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had a dream of making a game with Quasi's plugins used in it.

deficiencyproductionz

Deficiency Productionz
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there! Is anyone else having a problem with deploying their projects using this plugin? It can't find the audio files I need after deployment, but during testing it works fine.
I'm not using "remove unused resources", and the files are in the proper place.

DavePerry

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there! Is anyone else having a problem with deploying their projects using this plugin? It can't find the audio files I need after deployment, but during testing it works fine.
I'm not using "remove unused resources", and the files are in the proper place.

yeah when I try to deploy and use encryption the audio files are nowhere to be found once in game..?

deficiencyproductionz

Deficiency Productionz
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yeah when I try to deploy and use encryption the audio files are nowhere to be found once in game..?
For the moment I'm just choosing not to encrypt my audio and it works fine. Im hoping someone knows how to circumvent this issue so I can at some point

DavePerry

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you could encrypt it all and then just add those few Audio files into the Output Project folder that use those plugin comments, not perfect but that works.. One issue that bothers me is when I transfer to a new map I can hear a small blip sound that this plugin causes also when closing the menu.. is anyone else experiencing that?

EDIT: okay if you have audio files that have sound begin right away you might get an annoying Blip sound when you transfer to a map that has that Sound Event or even closing the menu on that map
BUT if you edit the audio files leaving a tiny space at the start there will be no blips..
: )

Last edited:

deficiencyproductionz

Deficiency Productionz
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you could encrypt it all and then just add those few Audio files into the Output Project folder that use those plugin comments, not perfect but that works.. One issue that bothers me is when I transfer to a new map I can hear a small blip sound that this plugin causes also when closing the menu.. is anyone else experiencing that?

EDIT: okay if you have audio files that have sound begin right away you might get an annoying Blip sound when you transfer to a map that has that Sound Event or even closing the menu on that map
BUT if you edit the audio files leaving a tiny space at the start there will be no blips..
: )
These are good tips. Did you edit the loop to start after the added space?

Radlerdani

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
So sad that this Plugin isnt Up to Date. I mean - it is so necessary for a good game.
I will try OcRam Audio Ex

btw. got the same problems like you. after finish the projekt, he dosent play the sounds. he wants a .m4a, copied it in my crypted files but dosent work.

like you said dont encrypt files and then copie the m4a sound in the folder.. thats works for me.. with crypted files it dosent work, tried few different ways

Last edited:

DavePerry

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Has a anyone got this to work with spawned events ? Trying to use this with yanfy event spawner but it wants to crash with save load or after a battle

peq42_

Yeet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese(BR)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone know how to stop the emmitance after it plays once? I've been trying to mess with the code, but I couldn't achieve it.

Zerothedarklord

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anyone out there (if not the plugin author themself, who doesn't appear to have been around this thread and is impossible to directly message) who might be able to make a slight alteration to this plugin? It would be very nice to be able to add in a wait / delay between sound effects playing. It doesn't really matter for BGS, but when you want to use this plugin for playing sound effects, continuously looping a 1 second sound effect gets annoying very quickly.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

One tried and true way to trigger a lot of people to be nasty is to tell a truth that they are uncomfortable with, like how most people will stand by while they see a crime happening, unless it's illegal to stand by. We probably wouldn't have stories about "special heroes" or games about heroes if the "everyday common folk" were largely capable of being heroes. Heroes face dangers that most people are not willing to.
I'm having toooo much fun designing the new MP (Mental Psyche) system. I've only worked it out for enemies so far, but it's fun to stun them, then go after their MP and delete them instead to farm for better item drops.
anyone know of a place I can promote my game? sorta like game awards but for indie devs, like a place where I can drop a trailer and like stir up some hype
Doing RPG Maker News for 17th October 2021

That moment when you came up with a very good game title, but when you searched it, it has already been used... T.T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smitty