DiaperDad

Is at home working on a game
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was wondering if anyone had figured out a way to start and stop a sound emittance with script command (so it can be used in a movement route) from the MBS_SoundEmittance plugin (I know, it's old). I'd like to play a sound effect every 5 seconds but currently I haven't figured it out yet (although I think I'm close). Currently sound effects just loop over and over and of course that sounds pretty bad.

deficiencyproductionz

Deficiency Productionz
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there! Is anyone else having a problem with deploying their projects using this plugin? It can't find the audio files I need after deployment, but during testing it works fine.
I'm not using "remove unused resources", and the files are in the proper place.
EDIT: Oh shoot I found this thread on google and thought it was the last page of the original. Sorry for necroposting!

DiaperDad

Is at home working on a game
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately, RPG Maker does not identify audio files (or other files) referenced by plugins or scripts when you select 'Exclude unused files'.

deficiencyproductionz

Deficiency Productionz
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately, RPG Maker does not identify audio files (or other files) referenced by plugins or scripts when you select 'Exclude unused files'.
Yeah. Like I said, I'm not using that. Thanks anyways, DiaperDad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
_123Number-d