Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey Kloe, happy you like it, but you should download it once again, i updated it right in the second since i forgot the white borders from the pants at some frames :D

Well, it's quite 22 o'clock in germany and it seems i shall quit for today ;-)
Ok, thank you and goodnight!

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hey guys,

I also was in need of greater horses that match my tall sprites that i want to share with you ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Well, aekahics didn't allowed it, so it was removed, sorry.

You can still have the old version of mine, which is more retro style matching the style of my own tilesets

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Got a new one for you guys - an prehistoric mosquito!

Some Feedback is always apreciated, free to use in non-commercial games and in commercial games if you ask me for permission and tell me your game's name.

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The heads on the humans are a bit too large for my own taste...

Otherwise not bad!

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Since im working on my game with hiddenone's template and finally finished my entire tileset i'm able to share an entire People1 - People5 Set Collection!

I decided to share them with you too! (Was a long decision, but people like @Avery and @PandaMaru show me that it's great to do and share ressources :D)

The two childs are from grandma deb and are just included in that set because i use that sets like they are in my game :D

Those Characters also contain some RTP Stuff, especially hairs, the grandma head is also not my work

I also remade my guardians - first version was stretched generator clothing. Now i got an entire selfpixelated version

Anyway it should be alot lesser effort now to create a game with tall characters ;)

Leave me a comment :D

Artaios

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Nice! Looks great. I think some of the colors, especially the red and blue tones, are a bit too bright I think. Try to give them a bit of a "worn" look and not a shiny plastic feel =)

Magixe

(∩ᄑ_ᄑ)⊃━☆゚*・。*・:≡( ε:)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you so much. A race of characters in my game are taller than the Humans, so I REALLY needed this.

Nyehfully yours,

Magixe

beenbaba

Slowly getting there
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Can't believe I've only just come across these :o

These are really nice!

Skurge

" (GASP) What's going on!? "
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
These look excellent- but for my intended project I may have to do some heavy modifications such as head size etc-

According to your terms of use- there is no issue for me to make use of these with commercial/ non-commercial use so long as a copy is provided?

If in any case are you able to provide a base of these?

Tiduril

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German, Dutch
Primarily Uses
sooo good! this is epic! thank you soooooooo much <3 can't belive i found this, thank you so much for your work!

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hey guys, i'm happy you like it :)

The template used for these characters is from hiddenone so you will need to credit her as well and if you want to use the template go straight to her thread :D

Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Heroes Of Equilibrium
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please create for DCL  original clothes.

Aldo

Dilara

Eisele

Gustaf

Hayatemaru

Nina

Rob

Yachi

Pleaseeeee  ;_;

Hyreal

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
damn man these are really really good!
I read over your terms but couldn't see if you allow people to make edits to them, I would assume it's ok as they're edits of an edit but this is always a murky subject.

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
@Hyreal Do what ever you want to those ressources :D  As long as you keep all the necessary credits i have no problemts with that :)

@Maycon Gama Ribeiro: I'm not any longer working with hiddenone's template, therefore there won't be following characters

Hyreal

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the quick reply :)  I was making my own clothing for these sprites but it cuts down the time it takes editing pre existing ones.

@Hyreal Do what ever you want to those ressources :D  As long as you keep all the necessary credits i have no problemts with that :)

@Maycon Gama Ribeiro: I'm not any longer working with hiddenone's template, therefore there won't be following characters

unknownnumber

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hello McSundae (und Gruß an einen deutschen Kollegen hier).

These Tall Sprites are really awesome, it's a pity that you're not going to make some more.

Anyway, thank you for these!

cyberwaffle

cyberwaffle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The images aren't shown on the site anymore, would you be kind enough to re-upload them? Sorry, if you're busy I really appreciated these!

Lynvia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey @McSundae your images seem to have been pulled down from your Florian site. Also, in answer to an earlier question regarding how you can use tall sprites in a generator, @Schlangan has a great Extended Generator that allows you to create custom template dimensions.
I've used it and released my own set of generator parts for the tall sprites via @hiddenone 's base characters, as well as a dragon generator set.

I would love to see your character sprite set, it would be good to get the generator parts imported into the RXGE for customization.
It has a nice import tool that works pretty well.
I redid all the base generator hair, face parts, wings, accessories, glasses, etc. to fit the taller sprites.
You can find that here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got the menu problem sorted out, now most of the systems are in place and I can focus on the plot and the maps!
Im really Happy that the MZ Hero looks like a Boy than a Man.
What the community thinks hackers do:
"Ok, now let's just type in the /win command, and... done!"

What hackers actually do:
"Alright, so I have a high jump mod installed, now I can just jump over everyone and be sneaky until I'm the last one standing."
When you gotta make a new tileset for each building because of a few differences.

20/24 done. Still no clue waht to put in 24, though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reyneke