McTricky's Music Mine!

McTricky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
HEYO!

Check the first post, because I've revived and re-purposed this thread for brand new FREE* music for your RPGs!

Starting with this energetic battle/boss theme called "Bonds of Strength!"

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oooh, this is well written music. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

McTricky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It's been a while since I've updated! Not had a chance to make much music over the months! Though I'm back with a new piece! Check the first post!

It's called "Monsters in the Hollows!", a battle/boss theme for your projects! This piece also sounds great with the pitch/speed turned up to about 120%-130% within RPG Maker!

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I really like that Bonds of Strength one. It is probably going to be the battle music in my next project (which is intended to be non-commercial, but if I change my mind I'll contact you for the license for commercial).

Switz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
McTricky, you have the largest collection of the best upbeat / heroic / epic style beats that fit outstandingly with battle music and setting the "meat of game" tone. Lot's of talent. Thank you

McTricky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello! I've got a new track for you all! Well, technically 2, but it's 2 versions of the same song! Check the first post!

A while back, I made composed something that would fit within Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and I made a battle theme with a version for when the player is on the battlefield moving units, and for when the actual battle is taking place! They are the "Rain" and "Thunder" versions respectively!

You can listen to them below!

You can use these two piece independently of each other, but this is design to be used with Neon Black's Cross Fade Audio Script, which you'll find below.

That way, you can crossfade between the two tracks seamlessly whenever and wherever you see fit!

Remember, to check the first post to find the downloads!

Saneterre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I love your music, and I need more !

Synchromystic

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are the songs in the Bonus Content folder of pack 2 covers or something? Because aside from the fact that "Spiritual Conspiracy - Vocal Mix" contains what sounds like an audio sample from an anime (wouldn't that be copyrighted?), the opening of the track Elusion sounds ridiculously close to "Delusion" by female Japanese jazz piano virtuoso Hiromi (from her 2011 album "Voice") -- heard here @ 1:32

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...
Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...
Retired from RPG Maker.
Anyone else who initially created a character to be a villain only to end up liking them so much that you made them a hero? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfco9