Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ME_EquipActor 1.0.0
myenemy

This may exist or not, but this is my take at it.

Introduction
Someone made a request for VX Ace to equip a item equivalent to an actor in the party in the forum I'm usually at. I thought I'd make it for MV, as I felt it would be easy to make, and I'd post it here while at it, so people can tell me the good, the bad and the ugly of it.

Features
- Equip one actor (item) to another.

Screenshots
I don't know what kind of screenshot here. It'd be easier to place a video.

Video

How to Use
In order to make it work, just place <equipActor: x> on any armor or weapon where x is the actorId in the database. Then, equip this item to another different actor while x is on the party. X will leave party and you will equip the item. X will join back when you unequip this item.
You may also use <equipActor: x y> instead, y will be a normal variable to enable so you can check if this equipment is being used, for example, a different y if it's a weapon or a shield.

To install, it's the same as other plugins, place it on your project's folder/js/plugins, then link it in the plugin manager. I doubt it being this simple it will have any incompatibilities.

Demo
Download 1.0.0

FAQ
Q: The map doesn't refresh until I close the menu!
A: Sorry, I still don't know how to make the map, sprites and such refresh!

Credit
I want to credit this people to thank them for teaching me enough to make this plugin. This is not credits of use.

- RMMV Script Calls Spreadsheet
- Zevia
- Aloe Guvner
- sumrndmdde
- Driftwood Gaming

Terms of use are in the plugin!

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@myenemy Feel free to add a video instead of screenshots. :)

mazzy-elf

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having a hard time understanding what you say this does, that being said I'm very curious so I'll be checking back when the example video is up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Quick! Someone give me a snake pun about moving.
Meet the crew...Arrrr!
Who knew modern medieval was an actual music genre? I don't know what the youtube algorithms are doing but for once they found something actually fascinating:
Yay! Got 3 new frying pans, its weird, but I'm so happy about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rai1209