- Jan 17, 2014
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
This is another adaptation to MZ
I had made a plugin to answer a request where one actor could equip another as a item. Now I am adapting my plugins to MZ.
- Equip one actor (item) to another.
How to Use
In order to make it work, just place <equipActor: x> on any armor or weapon where x is the actorId in the database. Then, equip this item to another different actor while x is on the party. X will leave party and you will equip the item. X will join back when you unequip this item.
You may also use <equipActor: x y> instead, y will be a normal variable to enable so you can check if this equipment is being used, for example, a different y if it's a weapon or a shield.
To install, it's the same as other plugins, place it on your project's folder/js/plugins, then link it in the plugin manager.
- Free to use as in money.
- Feel free to modify to redistribute it.
- This plugin comes as is, with no guarantees.
- I'll try to give support about it, but I can't say I will do it for sure.
- Non Commercial:
- No credit required unless you modify it then credit yourself, in other words, no claiming as your own!
- Give credit me as the author of this plugin, I don't mind if you do so in some scene or some easter egg.
- Report any bugs, incompatibilities and issues with this plugin to me, even if you have someone else fixing them.
Terms of redistribution and disambiguation
- You must include a link to the original RPG Maker Forums Post plugin.
- You can add terms to it, but you can't remove or modify the ones already existent.
- You must follow LGPL 2.1.
Q: Can I add this tag to every equipable thing?
A: As long as in vanilla it's equipable, yes. You just add the notetag on the weapon, armor, accesory...
Q: What if I have multiple items with the same actor?
A: Your actor will disappear once any of them is equiped, and reappear when any of them is unequiped. Since your actor won't be in party, once you equip the first, you won't be able to equip the second.
Q: Can I equip one actor equiped with an actor? Do buffs stack?
A: Yes you can equip actors equiped with actors to other actors. Buff and stacks are predefined in the editor, so they don't stack.
Stuff I might do some day
- Partial inherited skills (Suggested by SpacemanFive)