Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
ME_LastDoor 1.1.0
myenemy

Introduction
A plugin to return to where you teleported from.

Features
- Teleport to dynamic dungeons being able to teleport back to the entrance!
- Make "Castle in a bottle" items and events like FE: Fates "My castle"!

Description
In many videogames, there's a hub world you can return just almost at any time then go back to where you were. Some let you place camps and rest... others have a small town you grow up over time... and many have dungeons like Mystery Dungeon (Not pokémon ones, though) games, warp you into a random place in the dungeon, then you find the exit to the place where you were before entering. Also, Animal crossing games, set houses in random places but still you walk out from the same spot you went in!
Most of it is doable with default rpg maker editors, but you need to use a lot of variables and keep them sorted in order to be able to return to where you were before, and keeping a parallel process checking the player position can be laggy in some devices!
That's what my plugin is for. You only need to use it instead transfer player when you want it the spot be saved for when the player goes out!

Video

How to Use
Add the plugin to <project folder>/js/plugins .
Then, use the plugin command "Transfer" instead normal transfer player from editor. The command works just like the editor one, just without the graphic interface.
When you want to return where you used this command, use the "Return" command!

Terms of use
Common:
- Free to use as in money.
- Feel free to modify to redistribute it.
- This plugin comes as is, with no guarantees.
- I'll try to give support about it, but I can't say I will do it for sure.
Non Commercial:
- No credit required unless you modify it then credit yourself, in other words, no claiming as your own!
Commercial:
- Give credit me as the author of this plugin, I don't mind if you do so in some scene or some easter egg.
- Report any bugs, incompatibilities and issues with this plugin to me, even if you have someone else fixing them. (This thread, private message, github...)

Download
https://github.com/REALmyenemy/MEMZ_LastDoor/releases/tag/1.1.0 (Actual demo and plugin)
https://github.com/REALmyenemy/MEMZ_LastDoor/releases/tag/1.1.0b (The demo in the video)

Last edited:

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Um, maybe I did not understand the plugin well, but if it remember the position of teleportation, and sets player there after leaving building, then you can achieve this using just 3 variables.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R1ck_Str1k3r