Mean/Wicked/Evil expression

Discussion in 'Visual Novel Maker Resource Request' started by kn1000a, Dec 22, 2017.

1. kn1000a

kn1000a Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hello, I have been messing around with VNM and I noticed one of the main thing lacking from the available characters is a set of evil expressions. The closest I can find with them having any negative emotion is being mad, but I want something more similar to being sadistic, mean, cruel, etc. I am not requesting making a whole set of new characters, but just some of those negative expressions on current characters in stock. Any of them is fine, really.

Thank you~

2. Archeia

Archeia Level 99 Demi-fiend Staff Member Developer

First Language:
    Filipino
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
    Any specific characters in particular?

3. kn1000a

kn1000a Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hmm again, I don't mind if someone would make a set of evil expression of any of the default characters, but if I have to be specific then maybe:

- Daniel (preferred)
    - Sam
    - Jane

I don't mind if someone only make one of these characters, because this is a request thread so I'm not gonna be demanding.

Thanks again~

4. Deldel

Deldel Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hello!
    I've tried, but I'm afraid I'm not all that good at catching character's expressions! I am more willing to learn, however, and would gladly rework on them if you have some pointers, or do them on other characters' if you like some of them! They are not all 'evil', most are just 'mean' or 'contempt' or just plain maniac.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    They should apply seamlessly to Dan's 3 outfits, just past them with a graphic software. My internet is not good enough to upload all the versions I'm afraid.