BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The box is just a few sections for now but im planning a stealth box section, sneaking up on guards is working 100% but i havent set up proper recording, im planning to make gifs to showcase.

masterlobo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this looks pretty dope, and great character designs btw <3

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
which plugins and/or what clever eventing powers your stealth system? Very curious how people manage to achieve stealth gameplay in this engine.

(also, THIS LOOKS GREAT, *FOLLOWS*)

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Event facing detection and proximity combined with an abs, but to "marry" both systems into an stealth-ish gameplay i had to come up with a parallel eventing logic that merges them and allows the player to stealth kill enemies while undetected or fight head-on, the choice is yours (sometimes) :kaopride:

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1640222949726.png
Few tweaks, new sprites, animations and of course a new mission!

Added sleep animation for special checkpoints in some longer missions to allow for a full recovery and optional save points:
fuY8hyg.gif

Added even more busts which match custom sprite behaviours in cutscenes, for consistency:

BVadZby.gif

New map! inspired by shadow moses from metal gear solid 1, for those familiar with the game only the first building is ready, up to the snowfield:
sm_docks.png
sm_docks2.png
sm_base.png
alert.pngsm_b1.pngsm_b2.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People3_3 added!
index.php

ScreenShot_1_3_2022_1_32_12.png
I feel QSprite for MV is underrated. I basically am able to use my chibi sideview battlers I drew on the maps and have all the motions available. this'll help a lot with cutscenes.
I've figured out how to reasonably tall-ify chibi sprites on my editor. I like that making tall sprites gives me control on expressing how tall characters seem on the field relative to each other as well as better differentiate adult sprites from child sprites.
doing some wacky experimental stuff in MV right now :kaoluv: I cannot wait to drop what I've been working on
Doing RPG Maker News for this week. (January 14th - 20th, 2022)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
000dsdsc