Pneumatic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Is there a detailed description of how exactly the reflect magic status works?
Specifically, I want the enemy to be able to de-spell this status when the player uses it on themselves, but the skill intended to de-spell reflect just gets reflected back at the enemy even though it should remove the status.

Also, is there a way to make sure certain skills always get through the reflect status? I don't want sword skills or item based skills to get reflected.

Last edited:

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you using DynRPG? I think a plugin is probably the only way to control whether skills can get through reflect or not. As far as I'm aware, in 2k3 if reflect is added as a condition it'll just reflect anything that hits it, so it can't be dispelled with a skill. I've read in a couple of places as well that in the event you have a hero and an enemy who both have reflect and something hits one of them then the other it'll just keep reflecting back and forth until the game crashes.

Pneumatic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I thought the infinite reflect crash had been fixed in 1.12? Anyhow that's what I'm using, not dynrpg. I swear I recall reading that somehow the int/mag influence of of skill had something to do with it but it's possible I'm wrong

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It seems that I have to change the order with which I make the fantasy games on my bucket list, because the intended title is used as a story element in the first two games in the line, and somebody else might take the title for their own game because the term uses real words. I can't risk going over the apparent three year limit for registering trademark ahead of time.
I am interested in collaborations so if you like my art, hit up my messages! :wub
unknown.png

Making good progress with the second chapter. :)

Still work in progress.

(Real life, it is chronically the fourth chapter that I am making.)
constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShadyBrain_Entertainment