Medieval and more!

Discussion in 'Product Announcements and Sales' started by Lunarea, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Lunarea

Lunarea Artist Global Mod

Today, we've got 3 brand new products to share!

[​IMG]

The next installment in PVGames Medieval series is here! Knights Templar features character armor and pieces needed to create your very own medieval knighthood army. At only 4.99, this pack is a real steal!

Click here for more info!

[​IMG]

And, of course, you can't have a medieval pack without proper medieval music! Joel Steudler has composed one of the most authentic and enchanting packs ever. From choice of instrument to melody, a lot of care has gone into creating this fantastic music pack, so be sure to check it out!

Click here to hear samples and read more!

[​IMG]

Last, but not least, we have a MV-sized tileset for you. Town of Seasons was created by Sherman3D, and it features the basics of the outer town you'll need for every season. Buildings, roads and decorative details abound in this large and unique set. Compatible with RPG Maker MV standard tiles, this is a must-have pack for any RPG Maker MV owner.

Click here for details!

As always, we love hearing from you! Feedback is appreciated, as it helps our contributing artists to create material that suits your projects.

Mihel, Bonkers, Susan and 14 others like this.
  2. bgillisp

bgillisp Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    All I have to say is more winter trees! Nice! Too bad I won't be able to pick them up until October or so.

Lunarea likes this.
  3. The Stranger

The Stranger The Faceless Friend Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Been waiting for the Templar pack. That Medieval music pack is a very nice surprise - love it.

Dalph and Lunarea like this.
  4. Euphony

Euphony Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Joel's stuff is always great! Nice tiles, too. Don't use MV myself, but I'd consider getting it for the trees and such.

GolfHacker, Dalph and Lunarea like this.
  5. Lunarea

There are 6 different varieties of trees in the set + several recolors for seasonal foliage. Definitely a great variety of trees. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
    mlogan and GolfHacker like this.
  6. Name

Name Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    awesome! cant wait to try them!

7. Ms Littlefish

Ms Littlefish Dangerously Caffeinated Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Woo! Totally going to pick up Town of Seasons later this week. I love seeing the MV tiles expanded!  :wub:

8. Blithe

Blithe The One Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The trees alone make the Town of Seasons worth the price for me. Definitely picking that one up.

GolfHacker likes this.
  9. Susan

Susan Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    No idea...
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The Town of Seasons pack looks like a really decent addition to the RTP. I must say that the artist appears to have improved a lot since he first started making packs for Ace. Love the rounded paths, cliffs and water tiles. I really appreciate the effort placed in making these tiles. The seasonal trees are a lovely and welcome sight as well, and everything else, for that matter. I feel that the trees could be better, but they're good for their intended purpose.

Suggestions:

If there are some comments I can give, it's that for all the effort the artist placed into making these tiles, I feel he could have made a simliar variation of the winter water autotile for summer, rounded upper cliff grounds to match the rounded lower cliff grounds and walls, and some reeds or less packed looking grass autotiles (the last is just an addition suggestion).

Also, the cliff mapping errors and the tree overextending the town wall in the last screenshot distracted me a little, and made the screenshots look a bit less impressive. Hopefully they can be fixed. I think they'll do the pack more justice if the didn't distract the viewer that way.  :)

The Medieval Music pack sounds amazing as well. I love the instruments he used in this pack, and the tracks are very well done. The tracks fit very well in the Medieval era as suggested in the title. I'm loving the quality and unique music releases we're getting. Excellent work. :D

10. RishigangiX

RishigangiX Professional Procrastinator Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Will the packs be available on steam?
    I am very interested in the TOS as I think it will fit my game, I'll wait for it to release on steam. :)

11. gRaViJa

gRaViJa Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Templar Pack is another instabuy for me! Definitely gonna check out the music pack too.

12. mardin

mardin "...pretty please?" Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Templarpack is an Instabuy for 5 Bucks. But I think I might go for my first music pack here as well. The Medieval music pack seems to fit perfectly into the PVGames-Assetstyle!

edit: Looked into the Templar Pack...I have to say it is a bit overpriced when you take a look at the warfare pack which is 10 bucks. It is still very good, no doubt about that. But when you compare the price-performance with other packs (like the warfare pack) it should be a bit cheaper (or the other packs should be a bit more expensive).

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  13. Lunarea

Yes, all packs are eventually available on Steam.

14. Zak

Zak Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Degica Summer Sale.. when? :>

15. gRaViJa

gRaViJa Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    The Warfare pack should be more expensive, so be happy that it comes at only 10 bucks!

Niten Ichi Ryu and The Stranger like this.
  16. Niten Ichi Ryu

Niten Ichi Ryu Grey Lords Emissary Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I kinda agree that the templar pack is a bit expensive compared to the amount of asset we had in the warfare pack, but hey you gotta support your local PV Games. :)

The Stranger likes this.
  17. The Stranger

The Stranger The Faceless Friend Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I think the Templar pack was reasonably priced. $5, what's that, about £3? I agree with Gravija that the warfare pack was underpriced for what we got.  A lot of these store packs are underpriced, in my opinion. I've paid a lot more for single tracks, art, and other assets - not custom made ones, either.

18. GolfHacker

GolfHacker Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Medieval Music Pack - PURCHASED!

I'm a big fan of Joel's music. His Ancient Dungeons: Forgotten Depths, Magnificent Quest, and Fantasy Adventure Mini Music packs are all awesome and fit my game's theme perfectly!

The Stranger likes this.