Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The Medieval High Seas resource pack is now finished, just in time for me to head out of state for a week or so (so hopefully Degica doesn't find any mistakes!)

All said and done there are 8 tile sheets (not jammed-packed, as a number of the elements are large or take up awkward space), 80 new buildings (can freely mix them with buildings from other packs if you wish), 8 new monsters including the massive Kraken, 5 parallax images for clouds and water so you can have them scroll and loop endlessly, 8 new character templates and 42 new clothing/hair/equipment items, 5 animation sheets for a crab, fish, and various directions of animated waves. All of this stuff can be freely mixed with all the other resources from other packs.

pqtYFq4.png

lykuapc.png

NeAWO9j.png

SW9ANfm.jpg

5McpwHH.png

FCzedtW.png

Jesse - PVGames

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Some last-minute additions I threw in that I had forgotten about but were suggested were things like thematic fruits (lemons, limes, coconuts, bananas - don't let your pirates suffer from scurvy!), more flowers and ground coverings (more colorful, too), a dark bottle of rum (or whatever else you want it to be), and a handful of other odds and ends which you can see in the various pictures above :)

XIIIthHarbinger

Part Time Super Villain
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can't wait to add it to my collection of HF/Medieval resources.

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Seems like the Hellscape is the way to go. Guess it'll be my birthday present with the way releases are. We may be lucky and get it sooner than later.

Davekron

The Emperor's Archon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@BloodletterQ My birthday is near too, so I thought the same :D

JPaulC

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Looks great! More resource packs should include large objects like that ship.

OnslaughtSupply

Ssshhh...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Finally purchased this one last night. Jesse you hit it out of the park again. Would have personally liked a pistol weapon and a blunderbus and a new shooting stance, but this is a wonderful asset pack. The ships are amazing! Buildings and decals are really great. It really adds another "biome" to your already large library!

Niten Ichi Ryu

Grey Lords Emissary
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What weapons are there?

OnslaughtSupply

Ssshhh...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cutlass both right hand and off hand and a scimitar strong hand only.

Jesse - PVGames

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I would have liked to add more weapons, but everything was taking so much time as it was, that combined with the fact that there were no pistol shooting stances from the original sets (which would ultimately cause issues if I threw it in now, especially if you wanted to utilize *any* character pieces from any other set), and there was a rifle included in the Warfare pack and I had a lack of models to use for a blunderbus.

OnslaughtSupply

Ssshhh...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Totally understandable, was more of a critique than a complaint. Can't say enough great things about the ships. Just finished a map with one of the diagonal ships and the Krakken, wow, just totally epic. Thanks for your hard work, Jesse, can't wait for the next one.

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Almost curious if you have unused items among your varied packs. Would be great to see them added in some kind of variety pack.

Seems odd there aren’t any male dreads.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm loving the new character templates; especially the woman covered in tattoos. Really, fantastic work, @Jesse - PVGames.

saintivan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Just got the pack...looks great! What MV folder should the trees and buildings go? Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reddragon8810