Bratty and spoiled little sister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice!

I already tried buying, but I have yet to succeed in buying it.

Are there going to be any equivalent to steam machine or horse customization or just character creation?  Ex: having parts to create your own kingdom symbol to put on flags and shields for the kingdom

For future packs I suggest Dungeons and Caves first, as that would probably be the most useful to people.  I haven't seen a game NOT use a cave or a dungeon really (While games exist without the other theme packs).

Not to say that the other packs are not super useful (because they are).

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I just had a dream these resources were released. And I'm excited about the pimp hat shown. I feel dizzy looking at them in a good way of course.

You should do a Yanfly and hold a poll for the next pack to be released. Also, I think that a lot of our users are on ******* so you may want to consider that.

Last edited by a moderator:

ssbkalidore

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nice, look forward to making the purchase when they are finally up.

I think all of those pack ideas would be useful.  But caves and dungeons might be nice to add to that list towards the top.

Thanks for the hard work!

AwesomeCool

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Bloodletter - PV Games has a *******? WHERE!!!!!

That would probably be the only ******* I would be willing to part with my money for. :p

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Bloodletter - PV Games has a *******? WHERE!!!!!

That would probably be the only ******* I would be willing to part with my money for. :p
I suggested that he starts one, not that he necessarily has one. 

Regardless, my vote goes towards the caves.

gRaViJa

Eniko Ghosts of Grace Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Truly amazing work! Hard to pick one out to make after the war pack, i hope you can make all of them, i'll support you for sure.

(AwesomeCool, is it available in the shop already then?)

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am certainly leaning more towards the Dungeons and Caverns pack as well after the Warfare pack - the only reason I didn't immediately say so was because I was not sure if I wanted to do another 'big' pack already. The Town and Country and Interiors packs are 2 of the larger packs of the group weighing in with 17 and 12 tilesets respectively, and 140ish and 120ish character customization pieces respectively (among other resources, but these are the big ones). The Warfare pack by contrast will have fewer tilesets, probably by half or so, and the character pieces will focus almost purely on just armor and weapons and tabards/tunics, so it will be a smaller pack in general (and the cost will reflect that in the end). 

The Dungeons and Caverns pack though will probably be a whole bunch of tilesets and gonna have to whip up some monsters and such too, so it will be a time-consuming one. I personally was kind of excited to maybe start working on the Northmen one, but I did just get off of a long binge of watching Vikings on Netflix, and it would be a smaller pack than the first two made in both tiles and character pieces.

Anyway, Warfare is the next one up regardless, and I am mostly leaning towards the Dungeons and Caverns after that, possibly The Northmen. Then we'll see what comes up next. At that point Game of Thrones will be back on and I will probably want to do The Frozen North :)

Regarding ******* - it is something I have thought about, but haven't really pulled the trigger on. I am not really sure how it would work anyway, and what people would want for their contributions, and what contribution amounts would be appropriate. I am all for getting feedback on this if it is something enough people would be interested in. I suppose that there could be a few different tiers of contribution and some tiers could involve things like exclusive resources for that tier and what not. Let me know what you guys think, what you might want from this. It is something I will put more consideration into.

Edit: @AwesomeCool - The build-your-own heraldry is an awesome idea, I will see what I can do :)  Horses I am planning on and wanted for the Warfare pack, complete with optional horse armor/barding. No riding animations though for people - it was a logistical nightmare with animations and custom pieces all having to work together and it just was...bleh.

TheChilliPL

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polski [Polish]
Where can I buy it? This is so amazing!!!!!!! I can't believe that is RPG maker O_O!
(And how much it costs?)

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
While I agree Dungeons and Caves is the next logical step, I would really like to see Northmen and the Frozen North.  I like snow settings in general and the ships with the Northmen sounds really nice  I've read all the Ranger's Apprentice and Brotherband books and the ideas they inspire require these.

Infernus sounds really cool too.

This is a good time of year for me to get the new packs, so I'm pretty happy they're coming out soon.

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
How long, once approved, do these resource packs take to go up?

AwesomeCool

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This one sounds the coolest to me personally (besides a pack about angels and demons that I will never stop asking for :p ), with elves and viking stuff being second.

@BloodletterQ - PV Game's Steampunk and wild west pack took 2 or 3 months to release after being submitted if I remember right (so don't expect it to fast).

...I really hope it doesn't take that long this time though...

Jesse - PVGames

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
As for when its released, I have no idea. Sometimes its quick, sometimes it takes forever. It sort of depends on what the Degica folk have on their plates and how high of a priority they make it.

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Vikings is cool, I am also a fan of Ragnar Lothbrok, but before you leave the Medieval Setting, is there any chance for a Medieval Sewer System below the city?

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That's a shame about the release. I haven't even done any maps in my main project, just debugging lol.

I am in favor of the desert pack, mainly because my game/novel starts off in a desert.

Jesse - PVGames

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Felsenstern: Stuff like that would mostly be incorporated into the Dungeons pack.

I told myself I would take a week off after finishing the two packs, but I took one day and then started to work on ruined buildings for the Warfare pack. Here is a little peak at a couple of the buildings thus far (only the buildings are from the Warfare pack, everything else is from the Town and Country pack):

s3nqNU9.png

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Felsenstern: Stuff like that would mostly be incorporated into the Dungeons pack.

I told myself I would take a week off after finishing the two packs, but I took one day and then started to work on ruined buildings for the Warfare pack. Here is a little peak at a couple of the buildings thus far (only the buildings are from the Warfare pack, everything else is from the Town and Country pack):

s3nqNU9.png

Such surprising scenery gorn for RPG Maker. I love how these resources, mainly the backgrounds, kind of give off a PSX-era RPG feel.

AwesomeCool

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I LOVE IT.

If I didn't use up all my likes, I would give you them all.

I hope some of the damaged building match the regular ones (for a before and after scene).

gRaViJa

Eniko Ghosts of Grace Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Gimme gimme gimme! This is such high quality work! Can't wait to try it all out!

Jesse - PVGames

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@BloodletterQ: The ground is made using a combination of the auto-tile provided in the pack and the decals also provided in the pack, set in a clever manner. You can't instantly make it look like this, but with a little work and playing around with the provided resources you can certainly layer things together in a manner that looks really nice.

@AwesomeCool: Yeah, a few of them do (but not all of them):

nmhV8mw.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been busy trying out different art styles for my game.

Enemies deserve some spotlight also
hackingCompressed.gif
I think I can make a text-based mini-game with almost zero art assets and with code only...just a lot of code as assets all by themselves. :kaojoy:
A video update on the progress I've been making on the cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I wonder if color LUTs is possible for RPG Maker. It would be game changer and can replace the not so good looking tint screen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Count_Roland