Game and Graphics Developer
- Jun 23, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
View more images below:
Everything you need is inside to create literally thousands of unique characters including their spritesheets (with over 50 animations supported!), facesets, busts, and paperdolls.
On top of that, there are an absolute ton of tiles included for you to build the world you want to create. Each Medieval pack builds on the others, offering nearly countless combinations of characters and giving an ever-expanding vast library of tiles and other resources to build your dream game.
Each character template and piece of equipment/clothing/etc comes with the resources to create over 50 different spritesheets ranging from walking, running, sleeping, sitting, side-view combat, down poses, idling, and much more – all in 4 and 8 directions! On top of that, each comes with the resources to make busts, paperdolls, and facesets!
- 17 Tile sheets for cities, towns, and outdoor environments.
- Over 120 pre-made buildings to construct towns, markets, and various castle types.
- 10 animal sets featuring spritesheets (9-12 sheets each), facesets, and Front-View battlers.
- 9 Parallax images for backgrounds.
- 6 unique character templates with nearly 140 pieces of clothing, hair styles, equipment, and more to allow you to create literally thousands of unique characters (fully compatible with other templates and clothing/hair/accessories from other Medieval packs).
- Separated shadows for all characters and animals.
- BONUS: 4 children characters, each with 24 spritesheets and a faceset.
UPDATED: Now includes the additional resources: 12 pre-made characters, large pre-made mountain/cliff, new cliff tiles/ramps, new tiles and tile groupings.
Link to the Medieval: Town and Country RPG Maker store page
Please post any questions regarding the Medieval: Town and Country pack below. If you have any suggestions for future updates for this pack, post here as well. Please do not post about other products in this thread - it is only for Medieval: Town and Country.