Teuf

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I'm new in the community and just bought the Medieval Town Bundle and the Warfare resources.
I started setting the resources on the RPG Maker MV but I have a problem with the tilesets, they don't fit, I'll attach an image so you can see my problem, I don't know what I am doing wrong but it's really frustrating, please have patience I'm just starting in the RMMV world.

problem.pngIn the image, you can see, after importing the warfare_a2 with the resource manager, when I set it on the A2 slot, it does not fit well so I can not use it properly. I tried to follow a mini tutorial I found here on the forum, but it did not work well.

Can anybody help me?

Sauteed_Onion

Mmm Tasty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmm, I'm not sure exactly what's going on there, but you can leave all that stuff as 0 if you wanted, and set 'invisible' events on top of whatever it is you wanted to block off or show above the player by changing the "Priority" to Below, Same as Characters, or Above. If that's not quite what you're looking for, maybe some other helpful cat adventurer (or human one) can help.

padr81

Guy whose game is taking too long.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thats fine, everything is set up correctly, there are only 7 ground tiles (a2) in Warfare. It should work fine when you start to draw. Lots of custom tilesets don't use every tile spot available.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

51F2AC5E-A605-446E-9439-D77AA6A0B0ED.pngAdded console to my content thread here
Sweet nostalgia. My fave Final Fantasy game.
Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
switchstone