Medieval: Townfolk I - Finished!

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

The first Medieval Townfolk pack is finished! In total, there are nearly 800 individual resources counting all spritesheets, busts, facesets, and paperdolls. 14 unique characters, 12 adults of varying shapes and sizes and 2 children, each with two unique animation spritesheets (one sheet for cardinal directions, one sheet for diagonal directions) to help give your towns a bit more atmosphere and make your maps livelier.

I just submitted it, so not entirely sure when it will be available for purchase just yet. Thank you to everyone who gave suggestions and feedback!

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love the jester, she looks fantastic! Good work on these. :)

XIIIthHarbinger

Part Time Super Villain
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Impressive,

One of these days when I finally complete my current project, I am going to take advantage of all of these marvelous resources you've been creating & I've been acquiring over the years.

Until then, I shall await the rather lengthy time until the resources appear on Steam.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Grey Lords Emissary
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I already have ways to use half of those guys as quest givers. I'm planning a rather static scenery without too much folks running around in the background so these animations marks them out quite well.

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You can find the RPG Maker product page and the Steam product page for the Medieval: Townfolk I resource pack here:

Phantasie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Looks great! Its great to have these - cities and towns will start coming alive now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

About to go live with a drawpile stream! Me and some fellow artists will be drawing things based off of prompts!
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?
Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^
Oh man I was so stressed to launch my android demo It looks like it turned out fine when testing with play testers dayum its such a good feel :kaoangry:
I think I've seen 4-5 covers for Toss a Coin to Your Witcher by now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SRR8