Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
AXQmde2.png

The first Medieval Townfolk pack is finished! In total, there are nearly 800 individual resources counting all spritesheets, busts, facesets, and paperdolls. 14 unique characters, 12 adults of varying shapes and sizes and 2 children, each with two unique animation spritesheets (one sheet for cardinal directions, one sheet for diagonal directions) to help give your towns a bit more atmosphere and make your maps livelier.

I just submitted it, so not entirely sure when it will be available for purchase just yet. Thank you to everyone who gave suggestions and feedback!

ZTthlXG.gif
lHXjKA3.gif
PA59p7F.gif
KZB0aAk.gif
fszaaE4.gif
WGE9O4y.gif
eCoP8Km.gif
2GBgGdr.gif
XHaFdhX.gif
VJUZMRC.gif
jkpwj8Y.gif
zJ7nm9E.gif
B2DFCrp.gif
DVloFjz.gif

Rw7lrGi.png

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love the jester, she looks fantastic! Good work on these. :)

XIIIthHarbinger

Part Time Super Villain
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Impressive,

One of these days when I finally complete my current project, I am going to take advantage of all of these marvelous resources you've been creating & I've been acquiring over the years.

Until then, I shall await the rather lengthy time until the resources appear on Steam.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Grey Lords Emissary
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I already have ways to use half of those guys as quest givers. I'm planning a rather static scenery without too much folks running around in the background so these animations marks them out quite well.

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You can find the RPG Maker product page and the Steam product page for the Medieval: Townfolk I resource pack here:

Phantasie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Looks great! Its great to have these - cities and towns will start coming alive now!

Azineum

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1609352982375.png
1609353050168.png
1609353143331.png
Hello I'm newer to the community and I have bought both of these packs that are optimized for this program however as you can see they are not I was wondering if there was some way you could send the ones that are optimized as shown in the above screenshots. Thanks for your time and consideration! P.S. I realize that these packs both contain the people I would love to use in my game but both packs have the same issue with using the characters. I just figured that maybe it was a mistake in one of the packs so I ended up buying both to no avail oof.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Azineum That's because you didn't name your file correctly. By default the engine will split a character file into 12x8 tiles. However, your character set was made for 4x3, not 12x8. To have the engine read it as 4x3, you need to add a $ in front of your filename.

h0tWalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Not gonna lie, thats some awesome job you've done there!
Your medieval resource packs suddenly became a lot more lively, and attractive :D
Just looking at the sprites I have a few ideas already

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today the 2nd part of the RPGMakergame "A Thief's voyage" came out.

Go show DutchPowerCreations some love.
love it when you forget to put a certain thing in the movement route and suddenly a character starts spinning at 10000 rpm
I'm sorry. I have a bad feeling I've been manic the past couple of days. Antidepressants have only been making things worse somehow -- too drowsy to function, followed by insomnia. Why not making me go crazy to boot?
Cosmetix.gif

Hey man, why don't you do some progress on your game? Oh, because you'd rather wake up at 5am and spend the night making a cosmetics system for your side view battlers? Ok.
spillycup wrote on Finnuval's profile.
i love u so much! i’m so happy you’re in my life right now :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nextosam