Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I literally stumbled across my old posts when doing a google search to refresh my memory for creating sprite sheets that allows for Galv's diagonal movements to be implemented. I had forgotten my password, managed to get up and running again, and people were still posting on this two years ago?

Still, this is a treasure trove of information that I can go back and use for my own reference, so thanks to all who have responded, you're advice has proved invaluable. :rhappy:

I also managed to find Jesse's channel again and Subscribe, absolutely amazing coincidences and blessings have been bestowed upon me this past week. Very grateful during these strange times.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image_2021-06-13_150033.png

Maybe I'll actually try making a retro pack. Already have the shark fin made so why not xD
Hey everyone, for everybody following along with my RPG Maker MZ streams: There will unfortunately not be a stream tonight. There is a big exciting event that will go live next week that has been taking all my time, so look forward to that!
Took a small break by playing VR. Latest update of these glasses unfortunately caused a little of trouble but it can be fixed with a manual operation.

Until You Fall is freaking awesome.
I am SO HYPED to share this trailer with everyone when its done. I almost want to tear up i had no idea how far i came along with Fallen Feather in these last 3 years.
how it looks from the top

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgagaerg