Mega Man Legends sprites

RPGMaker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello I am requesting Mega man legends 1 or 2 (Preferably 2) sprites for my Mega man fan game.

I want legends sprites specificly

I already have some sprites but those sprites are ugly and not animating very well, sounds more like an ataree game and are too small in face.etc..

I need Some one to create at least Mega Man Legends's (1 or 2) Mega man sprite without his Helmet and Roll But if you have more, please do not heistate to give me, I am just making it easier for you.

I really need a lot of sprites but If you don't have time, Just give me Roll and Mega man (without his helmet) from legends games.

Preferably Ace format.

Please either PM or post here as soon as possible and I will make sure I will give you a big credit in the credits of the game I am making and post your Web site inside the creidts.

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanA

Happy Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Are you asking for the rips or someone to make you one? Rips aint allowed on this forum

RPGMaker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Are you asking for the rips or someone to make you one? Rips aint allowed on this forum
No , Not rips.

Mega man Legends 1 and Mega man Legends 2 are PS1 Game And are 3D Dimensions.

I am asking some one to create a Sprite Based on it.

Its the only thing I lack in my game.

Roll and mega man preferably.

RPGMaker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Here are the sprites I currently use I have taken them from a web sit but thay are not that good and they don't animat (you don't feel like you are walking) , so far no one given me any thing (in this thread) but I really seek a professional help :

[IMG]http://oi47.tinypic.com/nckrrt.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://oi50.tinypic.com/rs56ah.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://oi48.tinypic.com/2u61uue.jpg[/IMG]

Edit : sorry for double posting, I was not aware that you couldn't remove your own post in these forums, I will be careful in the future.

Please some one give me better sprites??

Any one willing to help me with this project?

I will make sure I will link to your web site in the Credits if you do. I really need help :(

Link

Hero of Slime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Engrish
Primarily Uses
I'd help you but currently RL is a little hecktic. I just wanted to say sometimes, especially on a smaller forum such as this, it could take days (or potentially even weeks) for someone to be able to pick up your request. The best thing you can do is be patient and wait for someone to help you.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please update your post with more information on what you want the sprites to look like

Not everyone knows what you're talking about, show some examples/pictures of the characters.

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Lucky I know who the guy is talking about so it's time for me to be helpful! I found this on the Megaman Legends forums in Patt Ytto's deviantart account.

Roll_Sprite_Set_by_Patt_Ytto.png
It's only Roll though, because that's all I can find. Make sure you give Patt Ytto credit and post pictures of the remaining characters you need for your fan game. (I hope I did this right.)

RPGMaker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Its alright I found what I am looking for,

Thanks Every one.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MinimapDownloadOnly