Mega-Mangled Intro of Doom

The MM

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hey there, fellow RPG Makers!

I am the MM, more or less a newbie to here, but an all-time fan of RPGs, and I put my creative mind to use in RPG Maker.

I'm always looking for new experiences and diversity in my games, especially those I'm making.

I have four projects in the works, but I cannot seem to make anything balanced yet.

Good to meet y'all! :D

Also, I wonder if people with illegal versions could publish free games, but that's personal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zortik

The Architect
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey there, welcome to the forums.

Per your question:

Also, I wonder if people with illegal versions could publish free games, but that's personal.

It's an easy answer. No.

Found within the forum rules tab at the top of the page.

2. Do NOT discuss how to carry out illegal activities, or any illegal activities you have committed. This includes but is not limited to the use of illegal drugs and piracy.2.5 Piracy of our own products here is not tolerated, and falls under our instant ban rules.

Good luck with your projects.

amaSenpai

LP: amaSenpai
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello and welcome,

Does MM stand for anything? You have a THE as well... Reminds me of THE beautiful bro.

Abagail Asta

Programer by birth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Hello and welcome, I don't have much insight or knowledge but I wish you the best of luck in the world of game dev.

The MM

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hello and welcome,

Does MM stand for anything? You have a THE as well... Reminds me of THE beautiful bro.

MM stands for whatever I wish it to be. It has already had like 3 significations so far.

Hello and welcome, I don't have much insight or knowledge but I wish you the best of luck in the world of game dev.

Thank you. I'm already putting my vivid imagination to paper (for now) and hopefully I can get a game rolling shortly. I'm following Yanfly's plugins closely and figuring the load I can do with action sequences. Which is already a lot.

Still, thank you all for the warm welcome.

Abagail Asta

Programer by birth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
You're welcome, enjoy this world and forum.

There are many people here that are really nice and generally fun to talk to, as well as people who offer help and services. :) Enjoy.

The MM

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
The only service I would like is for my trial to last more than 20 days, MV looks so awesome!

:| But this is obviously asking too much and I know it :X

Add to that that I need to update my computer right back to Windows 10 after a system wipe (you know where I suspect having gotten this from), and I'm in quite a rush right now! :D

Abagail Asta

Programer by birth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
that's always fun. :)
I got MV for Hanukkah but I hope you find a good way to get a hold of them.

The MM

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
So, I'm 12 days into making my tiny game, and it's shaping up.

It's not quite ready yet to be published, but I've gotten some pretty neat things.

- 4 team members, each with at least 5 skills and a proper identity

- Game is pretty easy (barring speedrunning at the final boss of course), extremely short, meant for fun, and can't be taken seriously

- No equipment, and few items, the game is mostly experience-based

- Since I can't seem to fulfill requirements to post about it in appropriate forums, you only get this tiny dev's log

- Action sequences (and lots of them), thank Yanfly.

- One "puzzle".

- A really laughabad ending

I'm looking to finish it in the next few days, just gotta give some flash to that little town...

Playtesting at 2 FPS? No big deal.

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello and welcome to the herd! (=

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know you've been working on RPGMaker for a while when you go to move your projects to a 16 GB USB drive and get told not enough space to do this operation.
The latest post on TheDazzlingsAreBack...
besides itch and occasionally here where are people doing game jams at y'all? (plz do not cross reference this with my previous status lol)
Go out all day!
★No work★
Just want to sleep when I get home Zzzzz
just went through 50 issues of Fables, only to left kind of disappointed by it, I guess I have to wait for season 2 of TWAU instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AfterDarkPro