Megaman Battle Network-esque Title Screen

Kalix

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello there, and thank you for taking the time to read this Script Request.

There are some great animated title screen scripts out there, as well as basic title screen scripts, but through my extensive searching, I have yet to come across one that functions similarly to the Megaman Battle Network series.

Let me start by stating that I am using MOG's Animated Title Screen, shown in the first picture.

So let me get straight to the point. In MMBN, whenever you start the game, the title screen looks like my second picture.

However, once the player achieves a certain goal or completes a specific task, a cool little icon shows up on the title screen, as shown in my third picture.

Therefore, one would be lead to believe that when such a task/requirement is met, an in-game switch turns on and adds that cool icon to the title screen, assuming the player saves their progress and returns to the title screen the next time they play the game. Battle Network 5 has a total of 7 icons, so that means 7 switches have to be activated in order to put all of the icons on the title screen.

So here it comes: would it be possible to make a script for this to be a thing? Or can it be done through events?

For events, I would assume that it can be done with Common Events set to Parallel Process. It just escapes me on how it could be done. I would ASSUME it'd be easier to pull off with scripts. Like, create a script that checks for a switch to be activated in-game, and when it is, it adds a designated icon from your Iconset onto the title screen, and it can be done as many times as you want.

If anybody would be willing to do this, it would be most appreciated. Thank you for taking the time of day to read my request.

LOC Title.png

2035.png

2036.png

Kalix

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Looks like this is for XP, when I needed it for VXA.

Also, your video doesn't really display all of the features I asked for. I'm not worried about an animated title screen script; I'm interested in adding icons or images to the title screen through switch or variable, in order to signify the player has accomplished something great in the game, JUST like the MMBN series of games.

I appreciate your time in trying to help me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

12 done, 4-5 started. Now that the weekend is over, things will sloooowwwww down again proabably.
when you're completely done with someone's crap lol...
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 3 ---

F.Healer: Here it is,I made the Simple Sandwich
Survivalist
: it's so Delicious!
Chef: Here you Go! My Gourmet Steak.
Survivalist: It's Super Delicious,Too!
F.Mage: I Made it for you!
F.Healer: Uhh...Charcoal?
F.Mage No,It's a Toast!
Chef: Did you Let it in 10 Minutes?
F.Mage: Maybe?