Mako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I will gladly pay to be a member plus... Actually I'm quite upset that I didn't make the first batch. :( You guys could have at least dropped me a hint! Me and touchfuzzy are like family! Ok... not really. Com-on guys! I help around here. :)

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm seriously sorry about how long this is taking. It is no joke just business paperwork holding it up. As soon as its all cleared we will reopen.

FinalHeaven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The delay actually makes it more likely I'll have the money ready for the purchase when it's open again :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Long time no see. Is “put on and take off my hat readily” right or natural?
My English teacher said the "readily" is used wrongly here. But I am not sure. Thank you very much for answering my small question.
More: The context is: The hat was too tight to wear originally and modified to suit the head and now I'm trying on it.
Ami
--- Difficulty Affect: Price ---

(Very Easy Difficulty)
Merchant: This HP Bottle just cost 5G per item
M.Archer: How much i sell it?
Merchant: It cost 50G per item
M.Archer: Alright,i buy 50
(Very Hard Difficulty)
Merchant: This HP Bottle cost 100G per item
M.Archer: How much i sell it?
Merchant: 5G
M.Archer: (Mouth Bleeding)
Finding synonyms for 'Crystal' is a bit awkward, because the thesaurus occasionally thinks I'm talking about drugs.
"Today I will totally open up RPG Maker and work on my game. I have lots of ideas!"

End of day spoiler: It didn't happen.
years later and I still couldn't get over the fact that Konami killed P.T. and Silent Hills. Oh so much potential for a new modern classic horror.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liaoxiaodou