GraveBusta

Vengful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
This following is the stuff I already know about member+ 

==================================

CUSTOM RESOURCESYou'll have access to some of the most talented RM resource creators out there. You, and the other Member+'s, will have a special requests forum where you can make suggestions for new resources. We'll take your suggestions and release regular resource packs. You are free to use these resources for your personal or commercial projects.

20%-40% DISCOUNT ON FUTURE PURCHASESAs a Member+, you'll be able to pick up anything from the RPG Maker store at a heavily discounted price.

PROMOTION FOR YOUR GAMES/PROJECTSHost your games via the new RPG Maker Download Center. We'll be going through submissions on a regular basis and featuring our favourite ones on the site, blog, and newsletter.

BLOGAlways wanted your own blog or dev diary? Didn't want to worry about setting up a site or hosting? We've got you covered! Set up a blog and start posting within minutes.

SPECIAL USERGROUP AND BADGEPimp your forum profile with a new usergroup and Badge designed exclusively for the Member+ program.

WHY SHOULD I SIGN UP FOR MEMBER+?Besides the awesome discounts, bonuses, swag, etc. that we are offering as part of the Member+ program this is also a great way to support the RPG Maker community as a whole.

The majority of your Member+ payment will go towards paying the people who will be creating custom resources for you. These are people who have been creating free resources for the community for years upon years. Now's a great time to say thanks for all their hard work!

We're also donating 10% of Member+ proceeds to the Child's Play Charity which is improving the lives of children in hospitals around the world.

If you have any additional questions about how the Member+ program works or what is included please check out this forum thread.

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?A 3 month membership is $14 or you can sign up for a year for $42.

IMPROVED FILE MANAGERFaster downloads and more upload space for the RPG Maker Download Center.
==================================

Questions
==========================================

1. Q: About the the free resources are they all limited to graphics,tile sets,and sound files? Or will we have other resources like scripts and etc.?

2. Q: What are the limitations?

3. Q:Is there extra support involved?

=======================================

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
They are usually different types of graphic and sound files, but sometimes you'll get other things.

Limitations? What do you mean? The bonus resources are only available 3 packs at a time, I suppose that's a limitation. You can't share the stuff you download with other people.

I'm not sure what you mean by this either. There's a place where you can suggest resources which is used to inspire what resources are released in the next resource pack. Tech support questions and such still belong in the normal places in the forums.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As far as I know, there haven't been any scripts released to Member+ that haven't also been released to the wider community (I could be wrong, and I have myself, in the past, thought about making some scripts for Member+). It is possible in the future there may be Member+ only scripts.

Limitations? You'd have to be specific. Anything you purchase through Member+ can be used in commercial games made with RPG Maker. You are also allowed to edit Member+ materials and post in the Member+ forum to share with other Member+ people.

Member+ only get discounts via the forum store - not via the RMWeb main store, or through Steam.

Extra support ... no, not really. Most of the resources are pretty straightforward and if you can use resources shared freely here or purchased from the store, you shouldn't have any issues using the Member+ resources. You DO need to grab them when they're available though, as there aren't permanent links to them (so you can't join Member+ and have access to everything that was ever released through the program).

If you purchase a subscription and want to change or cancel it, you might need some extra help. You'd normally handle all of that through Paypal though, and if there's a problem on the RMWeb end, it just requires a post on the Member+ board or a PM to an appropriate staff member :)

GraveBusta

Vengful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
They are usually different types of graphic and sound files, but sometimes you'll get other things.

Limitations? What do you mean? The bonus resources are only available 3 packs at a time, I suppose that's a limitation. You can't share the stuff you download with other people.

I'm not sure what you mean by this either. There's a place where you can suggest resources which is used to inspire what resources are released in the next resource pack. Tech support questions and such still belong in the normal places in the forums. Solved
ok Q 3 knocked out

1 So it's a secret ehh? Was wondering if I could find elite scripts to play with if I could be able to buy someday soon.

2.Limits as in how much content are you allowed a week?

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh, I think you misunderstand what the resource thing is. It's a bit like the ReStaff releases, just exclusive, limited to 3 months of resources at a time, and all able to be used commercially.

GraveBusta

Vengful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thanks well sounds slightly interesting I have priorities but should I get the cash I might do it simply as a donation and a thanks for the support I got here.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Member+ releases only come out about once a month - similar to the ReStaff releases, as Sharm said. However, there is no limit to what you can buy, or how often, through the forum store at Member+ price. Sometimes there are better deals through the main store or Steam when they have sales. But Member+ prices is permanent (as long as you're Member+).

If you're unsure, I'd say grab a 3 month subscription when you can and try it out. It's not expensive, and won't take long for your subscription to pay for itself through discounts :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freeborn22