Member+ Renewal Problems

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by DancingDrake, Dec 5, 2013.

1. DancingDrake

DancingDrake Random Lurker Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Wasn't sure what exactly to do about this but I have been on the yearly subscription of the Member+ program. Recently the subscription needed to be renewed so it went to take the money out of my PayPal account. As my PayPal account is setup so that if there isn't enough money in the account it will take it out of my bank account after about 5 days. The money ended up coming out of my bank account and about a week later out of my PayPal account. However when looking in my client area it still says that the Member+ Yearly renewal invoice needs to be paid. It has been about a week now and I am not sure what to do. If anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. I wasn't sure if I am supposed to make a support ticket as I am not sure if the issue is forum related or something else.

Thanks.

2. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Engr. Adiktuzmiko Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy' Veteran

First Language:
    Tagalog
    better try contacting PayPal too to further check what happened...

3. DancingDrake

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Thanks for the suggestion adiktuzmiko. I have done this now but I just wasn't sure if there was someone who might know / have experienced anything similar and know why / what I need to do to fix this.

4. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

First Language:
    Tagalog
    It might be the transaction just hasn't been finished processing yet seeing as how it took 5 days before the money got out of your PayPal account...

Anyway, better contact both ends to really know what might have happened... and I hope you get your fix soon... :)

DancingDrake likes this.
  5. DancingDrake

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Thanks adiktuzmiko me too. I just hope I don't miss too much in the mean time and that whatever is the problem can be fixed.

6. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

First Language:
    Tagalog
    You probably won't be missing anything, the mem+ resources are kept anyways and most SALE are outside of the member+ coverage anyways... and the Plus lounge doesn't seem too active too... and you should get it fixed by around less than a week maybe if it's just a delay in processing... :)

7. Mitchell

Mitchell Adventurer Member

First Language:
    English
    Hey,

If it still hasn't completed within a few more days forward a copy of the paypal invoice to mscott@rpgmakerweb.com

and I'll get it manually set up for you.

Don't worry about missing out, everything will still be there for ya.