Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone
I want to ask if there is a plugin for storing and deleting team members, and it is compatible with yanfly's team system.

Yanfly's team system does not have the option to let characters leave the team, and the games I make will have many characters to join.
If they are a team member when they join, then my team will be big.

I don't want to bring them all together. I just want to add them to the team when needed. It can be accessed like an item warehouse.

Please forgive my bad English!
If it can be achieved, please help me!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this is usually better done with events.

you'll need one "guild"-map where every possible actor has an event.
That event has pages for "not yet available", "ready for hire" and "in party, option to leave" with the appropiete conditions.

then you hide followers and go to that map to build your party

Uranium

Game Dev, Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have made a system like this using Disable choice plugin, along with and deadSwitch script call.

I was making a game where you catch monsters.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this is usually better done with events.

you'll need one "guild"-map where every possible actor has an event.
That event has pages for "not yet available", "ready for hire" and "in party, option to leave" with the appropiete conditions.

then you hide followers and go to that map to build your party
Thanks, I know you can use the event method, but this is a lot of work
So I want to ask if there is such a plugin
I remember many years ago, XP had such a plug-in

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have made a system like this using Disable choice plugin, along with and deadSwitch script call.

I was making a game where you catch monsters.
Can you share it with me? Or tell me what to do? It sounds like your game will also have many members

Last edited:

Uranium

Game Dev, Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes so every monster that you want to be able to catch, you need a actor clone of that monster So it can level it up etc.

I am currently building a small pack with all plugins needed , art files etc. it will have a demo project and instruction on how to make a "Catching Monster Game" It will cost a small amount and it will be commercial-free meaning you can use it for making a game that you want to sell eventually.

Is that something you would be interested in?
If so I can PM you the link once I post it?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_12_7_2022_8_57_56.png
part of the common event help menu I'm working on. I used Yanfly's Common Event Menu to set it up and here's a screen of once you've selected one of the options. This one explains the 6 different battle commands.
KDS
Hey guys! Iam currently updating my free digital art shop , let me know if you need anything done :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kds-free-open-digital-art-shop.17097/
Hello! I’d like to ask where is a good place to start logging about my game dev progress as production of my game goes forth
In one of our campus classrooms was a bag full of stuff people forgot there... my bag. That I forgot there xD
You know your room is too tiny for how much stuff you have when it gives you literal insomnia. I just cleared a bunch of stuff out and man it feels good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milchi