Matombo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I found some topics on this but i didn't what to necropost but still ask.

Are there any plan to make Member+ available in Germany without a credit card?

PayPal is requiring a credit card for subscriptions and since i don't have one i literary have no change to get it.

AwesomeCool

Bratty and spoiled little sister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
PayPal is requiring a credit card for subscriptions and since i don't have one i literary have no change to get it.
I do not have a credit card on mine (never did) and use it for M+.

metronome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (Sure!)
Primarily Uses
I have the same trouble here.

The M+ require me to have credit card installed on my paypal account even if I have more than enough paypal fund in my account.

I do hope they could have option where we can choose to pay with our paypal fund without needing credit card in paypal account. But as far as I can see, they are not coming anytime sooner... :(

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no, paypal doesn't require a credit card for this - but for subscriptions they need an account confirmation that goes beyond simple registering.

That account validation is automatic with a credit card, but there are other options. You just have to contact paypal in your country to learn what other options they have for subscription validation that doesn't require a credit card.

That is an important difference when talking to them - you're not asking for simple account validation, you want the account validated for subscription services.

Matombo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
well i found out that my father has a credit card but thanks for the info

maybe you should mention it somewhere in the member+ pruchase page

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Whoever decided that the 5th area of Xenoblade 3 had to be THAT big and be explored in the manner it does needs to be shot. My OCD cannot leave a tiny shard of the map hidden and those controls can go right on and f*** themselves. -.-

/rant off
Raggon wrote on NoPatience's profile.
:kaohi:
Anyone know of any good guides for editing the UI in RMMV?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertini224